Generation Snowflake Not Drinking Beer?

watdaflock?

Beer sucks anyway.
You are an idiot.

Here is just the Ohio beers in my refrigerator at the moment. Occasionally I'll head out of state for my beers....

upload_ITjWL5-medium.png

White-Rajah-bottle.png

I also have Captain Stardust from Yellow Springs brewery but (tbh) I hate it. Saison is nasty.
93329.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You are an idiot.

Here is just the Ohio beers in my refrigerator at the moment. Occasionally I'll head out of state for my beers....

upload_ITjWL5-medium.png

White-Rajah-bottle.png

I also have Captain Stardust from Yellow Springs brewery but (tbh) I hate it. Saison is nasty.
93329.jpg
Yeah. I'm an idiot because I don't share the same opinion on a drink. Sorry [not sorry] that I harmed your sensitivities. Wherever it comes from and no matter how big the plethora of jargon prefixes it has I still put it on par with ass crack sweat. Not my thing. Deal with it.

rickyb

we never got an allowance. I started babysitting at 12 and also cleaned houses. then i helped my neighbor at her business all thru high school.

when i went to college , worked nights and paid for it myself at a state community college.

we were taught to pay our own way and never thought anything negative about it. just thought that was the way things were done.

did the same thing with our kids. they are all doing fine .

my Dad always used to say " if you want anything in this world , you have to work for it."

the funny thing is, my parents were always generous with charities. the girl and boy scouts, st. judes, shriners , and local food banks and homeless shelters. They always believed in a giving a hand up and not a hand out.

we all do the same.
it costs alot more to pay your own way now, than it did whenever you originally did it. so were not comparing apples to apples

rickyb

Yeah. I'm an idiot because I don't share the same opinion on a drink. Sorry [not sorry] that I harmed your sensitivities. Wherever it comes from and no matter how big the plethora of jargon prefixes it has I still put it on par with ass crack sweat. Not my thing. Deal with it.
drink more beer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
you should stop calling the youth "snowflakes". this is divide and conquer tactics. the people who have ruined america are the people in government and the rich.
You are right. Not all think everyone gets a trophy. Unfortunately, too many do.

rickyb

gee, sorry.
having a good work ethic doesnt necessarily make you a good person. you might be working hard at the wrong things and not doing enough of what you should be doing.

the last part of your post was good about donating although i dont think its a good idea to donate to reformist charities.

Duckwithapipboy

You ain't smokin' nuff boy!
One can definitely have a hangover of sorts if you overdose on cannabis.
Don't I know it ... I took too much of a sativa edible after doubling on our night sort last week. Set my mind racing for 7 hours until my Twilight shift.

As for beer, I notice more of us "millennials" making our own. Especially here in Portland when a brewery is just as common as a Starbucks.

Wally

it costs alot more to pay your own way now, than it did whenever you originally did it. so were not comparing apples to apples
Compared the cost of college adjusted for inflation from the 60's and 70's. It will make your head spin.
Even a school like Penn was in reach.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How much ass crack sweat you tasting bro? Maybe you've tasted too much ass crack sweat in your life and it has ruined your taste buds

newfie

when it comes to beer the fun part is educating yourself :)

Wally

Don't I know it ... I took too much of a sativa edible after doubling on our night sort last week. Set my mind racing for 7 hours until my Twilight shift.

As for beer, I notice more of us "millennials" making our own. Especially here in Portland when a brewery is just as common as a Starbucks.
Maybe all these heavy beers are turning off drinkers?

Wally

You tell em'! We like our Olde English 40's!

watdaflock?

Wow, you must have some hurt feelz. You make ignorant statements like, "beer sucks" and now put it on par with "ass crack sweat" Do you have something else to share with us? Personally, I have no experience with sucking and comparing beer to ass crack sweat.

Thanks.

when it comes to beer the fun part is educating yourself :)

This ^ Not all beers are the same. To say "beer sucks" is stupid. Drink a "Youngs Double Chocolate Stout" then drink a "Natural Light Ice" afterwards and tell me how they are the same.