George Floyd

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659760324890.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So this dude posts a George Floyd thread and you guys flood it with George Floyd hate memes

It's more like George Floyd reality memes. Some posters may do so out of hate, but it's not hateful to counter mefia lies with the truth. I would have rather seen Floyd change his ways, but that's not what happened. He chose a high risk lifestyle, and it caught up with him. His family hit the jackpot, though.

It's more like George Floyd reality memes. Some posters may do so out of hate, but it's not hateful to counter mefia lies with the truth. I would have rather seen Floyd change his ways, but that's not what happened. He chose a high risk lifestyle, and it caught up with him. His family hit the jackpot, though.
He's a human whos life and death was abused by a corrupt government. Jesus could have saved him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Will that jackpot set a new trend ?
No long will parents have to save for retirement, just raise a wild child, sit back and wait for your windfall of cash.

newolddude

Was Geroge Floyd a criminal? Yes
Should George Floyd been arrested? Absolutely.
Did he maybe need a little "thumpin" to adjust his attitude and stop him from resisting arrest? Uh-huh.

Did he deserve to have his neck kneeled on for 9 1/2 minute until he died. I say "No" but you guys see no problem with it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Was Geroge Floyd a criminal? Yes
Should George Floyd been arrested? Absolutely.
Did he maybe need a little "thumpin" to adjust his attitude and stop him from resisting arrest? Uh-huh.

Did he deserve to have his neck kneeled on for 9 1/2 minute until he died of an overdose? I say "No" but you guys see no problem with it.
fixed it for you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did he deserve to have his neck kneeled on for 9 1/2 minute until he died while he overdosed?
Swallowed all of his drugs so he wouldn't have to go to jail. Instead he overdosed and died.
Lol.

I don't know if he deserved to have a knee on his neck but the thug certainly deserves a post-humous Darwin award.
1618957034554.png

newolddude

fixed it for you
So you’re a board certified doctor? Cool. What else can you tell me?

Why didn’t you testify at the trial if you know he died of an OD?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The defense doctors said he overdosed and the prosecution doctors said he didn't. That's how trials work smart guy, the "expert" witnesses are paid to be there.

The fact is he had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system. He obviously overdosed.

And that's a good thing, because he was a garbage human being lol.

vantexan

Why is it that so many OD and die from small amounts of fentanyl but George Floyd couldn't have possibly died from it?