german automotive creates a race truck

klein

Für Meno :)
Got to love German knowhow and technoligy !

I just seen on the news, yesterday :
China for the first time ever, surpassed Germany in exports !

China took over number 1 spot, Germany is now second in worldwide exports. After 33 years or something, that Germany has been the number 1 exporter.

Bigfoot76

China took over number 1 spot, Germany is now second in worldwide exports. After 33 years or something, that Germany has been the number 1 exporter.

German technology? with a chevy small block fresh from the States? :happy2:
I heard that too, thats Germany now Number 2 in exports but the china market is still growing I also heard that our company build another
airhub there i thought it was in shenzen but i am not sure

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
The amazing thing is when you take into consideration the size of Germany. Its amazing that they have that much production let alone exporting goods.

P

pickup

I guess if you can't be the master race, then you might as well settle for mastering the race truck .

D

Dis-organized Labor

I think the work was actually performed by some superior Asian Aircraft mechanics.
Not sure, but looking at the finished product, they were either Asians or Canucks....

klein

Für Meno :)
The amazing thing is when you take into consideration the size of Germany. Its amazing that they have that much production let alone exporting goods.

Yes, it amazed me, too.
I always knew Germany was a powerhouse.
But didn't know they were the exporter of the world for over 30 years.

And thats just manufacturing goods (since they don't have natural resources, like Canada or the middle east).

German technology? with a chevy small block fresh from the States? :happy2:
I heard that too, thats Germany now Number 2 in exports but the china market is still growing I also heard that our company build another
airhub there i thought it was in shenzen but i am not sure

You are correct - Shenzhen will open in February or March at the latest. Have heard chatter that Koln is also being expanded.

Bigfoot76

@ brown Sugar yes its right Köln has been expanded its the biggest Airhub
UPS have outside the USA. currently there working 2000 people there they sort 110 000 packages/hour it could be expanded up to 165 000 packages /hour