Getting COVID tested

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ummm, my brother is in the health care field. .. they get tested every 2 weeks. (Employer pays of course )

Grey

I really wish I could get those 2 paid weeks off.

SoupyCarelessKagu-size_restricted.gif

AwashBwashCwash

They are requiring us to wear masks at all times on UPS property now. I guess they're trying to dodge any potential lawsuits.
Preloading for 6 hours in 100 degrees while wearing a mask. Yep.
I wouldn't be surprised if people start passing out. One guy started puking and went home early today. I have a history of asthma and can't do this sheet.
Having a teleappointment with a doctor today.
Hoping he will say I should stay home. Would love to make double what I make on preload while just laying in bed for the next month.

If he won't go for that I'm hoping he'll at least give me a note saying I don't have to wear their stupid mask.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They are requiring us to wear masks at all times on UPS property now. I guess they're trying to dodge any potential lawsuits.
Preloading for 6 hours in 100 degrees while wearing a mask. Yep.
I wouldn't be surprised if people start passing out. One guy started puking and went home early today. I have a history of asthma and can't do this sheet.
Having a teleappointment with a doctor today.
Hoping he will say I should stay home. Would love to make double what I make on preload while just laying in bed for the next month.

If he won't go for that I'm hoping he'll at least give me a note saying I don't have to wear their stupid mask.

AwashBwashCwash

Yeah I probably should have tried to do this months ago but I wanted to stick it out. Dumb move. I could have made serious cash.

I wasn’t aware it got that hot that early in the morning.

Lol. There's zero ventilation in that building. When you step outside it feels like an instant 20 degree drop-off.
I guess there's a lot of things you aren't aware of.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Lol. There's zero ventilation in that building. When you step outside it feels like an instant 20 degree drop-off.
I guess there's a lot of things you aren't aware of.
I worked inside over 10 years on twilight loading feeder trailers in Florida, you don’t know hot. You’re done by 9:30 am before it even starts getting hot. My baby sister is a preloader, sit your ass down.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think they are sticking that 8 inch Q-tip into your brain quite as far as they used to. My daughter showed us a video of them testing her family and it didn't look all that bad.

AwashBwashCwash

I worked inside over 10 years on twilight loading feeder trailers in Florida, you don’t know hot. You’re done by 9:30 am before it even starts getting hot. My baby sister is a preloader, sit your ass down.

I'm from Georgia dude, lol.
IDK what you're so jumped up about but you don't know anything about me or my building. You're ignorant.
Oh, and if you want me to sit down, come make me, beech.

Yeet

I'm from Georgia dude, lol.
IDK what you're so jumped up about but you don't know anything about me or my building. You're ignorant.
Oh, and if you want me to sit down, come make me, beech.
And you’re a little whiner. Just shut up and load those trucks, “beech”.

Yeet

How did I know my not wanting to wear a mask in 100 degree heat would trigger some snowflake, lol.
Little baby doesn’t want to wear a mask because he can’t take the heat and wants to get paid for sitting at home but I’m the snowflake. GTFOH

Yeet

Of course?
Why wouldn't I want to get paid for sitting home? That's smart. I'll leave the work-cultist stuff to you.
You can leave earning a livable wage to me too with that work ethic. My mans gonna be loading package cars the rest of his life.