Getting fired On topic

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard to terminate me and I was needing to know what what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load quality and speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.
What are u doing to p(beep)ss off your area supervisors besides being slow af & bad at your job?

clean hairy

I’m needing to know if management can fire me for load quality and speed because I’ve given management hard feelings towards me and I mean beyond all reason and I know that they are gunning for me so I’m really needing to know and what I can do to prevent a termination from happening. Also when it comes to scan counts they have me working on the floor and
occasionally loading Trailers is also one of the reasons I ask about scan count and also we are in our slow season and they have a lot of loaders on my belt and that is one reason why they put me working the floor and also I didn’t know if they could make a claim that I was not working sense I’m on the floor and how much it could hold up. please help honest answers please.
If you are in the Union and paying dues, we can certainly help you!
If not, we really do not know....

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Go home..your drunk and retired.
Be ethical at work.

@Dragon the job you do at UPS is meaningless. You don't make any decisions.
You do what your are told.
A monkey could do your job.
50% of Management could be fired and things wouldn't be any different.
You are dead weight.
You basically show up steal oxygen and then go home.

Last edited:

Superteeth2478

I’m needing to know if management can fire me for load quality and speed because I’ve given management hard feelings towards me and I mean beyond all reason and I know that they are gunning for me so I’m really needing to know and what I can do to prevent a termination from happening. Also when it comes to scan counts they have me working on the floor and
occasionally loading Trailers is also one of the reasons I ask about scan count and also we are in our slow season and they have a lot of loaders on my belt and that is one reason why they put me working the floor and also I didn’t know if they could make a claim that I was not working sense I’m on the floor and how much it could hold up. please help honest answers please.
I'm going to give you some friendly advice. Please shut up.

@Rack em

@Future

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard to terminate me and I was needing to know what what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load quality and speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.

What I mean by giving management hard feelings is that I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard toterminate me and I was needing to know what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load qualityand speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.

What are u doing to p(beep)ss off your area supervisors besides being slow af & bad at your job?
Filibustering in the office while on the clock.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They cannot discipline for scanning percentages union doesn’t recognize electronics.
OP, Think of it this way: Scan percentage is free time and money working as directed without extra physical labor (you lift your arm, and that's about it) Same goes for sharpie hins, labels facing towards the door, etc. It's not like driving, almost every extra thing they they tell you to do just respond "Yes" and do it because it's free money that you can do in a safe, static enviroment.

PT Crazy

Show up on time. Work safely and steady. Earn your paycheck and go home. I can work most shifts with little or no interaction with my supervisor. (35 + years part time hub)

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes--they can fire you for anything. Getting it to stick is another story. In the mean time they can play you like a fiddle while you wait on the outside looking in.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Be ethical at work.

@Dragon the job you do at UPS is meaningless. You don't make any decisions.
You do what your are told.
A monkey could do your job.
50% of Management could be fired and things wouldn't be any different.
You are dead weight.
You basically show up steal oxygen and then go home.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(type BS spelled out here)_Jobs

Management fits all 5 types. The place would be fine without a "supervisor" who just got "promoted" "running" things. I cringe every time I get a new "supervisor". They just got a kid who is possibly the most inept person I have met in my life, fetal alcohol syndrome type. I feel bad for him being stupid.

RolloTony Brown Town

fake news