Getting fired On topic

D

Deleted member 77202

BirdBlue, you need to be much more specific.

What specifically did you do to pee off the boss(es)?

How long have you worked for UPS?

Are you in the Union?

What do your co-workers say about your situation? Any of them have problems with the boss or are you being singled out?

Are you a good employee? Do you show up everyday on time, act respectful, obey safety rules and all that good stuff?

Be more specific.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Are you in the Union?

What do your co-workers say about your situation? Any of them have problems with the boss or are you being singled out?

Are you a good employee? Do you show up everyday on time, act respectful, obey safety rules and all that good stuff?

Be more specific.

lol

you must be new here

Gman33909

Are you in the Union?

Be more specific.
I dont think hes with company anymore, if he is, he went supervisor

Box Ox

Are you in the Union?

Be more specific.

Yeah, don't worry about him. Asking about potentially being fired is just his personal kink / turn on. Guess it's not that far up the list of weird things some people are into.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Birdblue

Are you in the Union?

Be more specific.
Well for the past four to five years now I’ve acted beyond mean to management and to some employees verbally mentally and emotionally pretty much what one may call being toxic as all get out because one I am on the union and two mainly of because of what happened at my previous job and all that happened there which caused me to have a lot of built up anger but by no means am I trying to explain or put myself in a white light and when I got on at ups for the first four years I would get a thousand to about twelve hounded scans or so and that was me throwing them in and then when we got a new full time he wrote me up for miss loads and then they started to put there foot down on safety and load quality and when I began to do all that my scans went down to about 500 to 800 a night and as time went on I was still a bit mean but since then I’ve been making strides to do better with my issues and my anger but everyone does not trust me in anyway even when I truly am being sincere but I know that they don’t think that especially the hub manager to whom I was a little harder on thinks I don’t like him I know it was stupid of me but I need help and honest answers please. Thanks.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Well for the past four to five years now I’ve acted beyond mean to management and to some employees verbally mentally and emotionally pretty much what one may call being toxic as all get out because one I am on the union and two mainly of because of what happened at my previous job and all that happened there which caused me to have a lot of built up anger but by no means am I trying to explain or put myself in a white light and when I got on at ups for the first four years I would get a thousand to about twelve hounded scans or so and that was me throwing them in and then when we got a new full time he wrote me up for miss loads and then they started to put there foot down on safety and load quality and when I began to do all that my scans went down to about 500 to 800 a night and as time went on I was still a bit mean but since then I’ve been making strides to do better with my issues and my anger but everyone does not trust me in anyway even when I truly am being sincere but I know that they don’t think that especially the hub manager to whom I was a little harder on thinks I don’t like him I know it was stupid of me but I need help and honest answers please. Thanks.

If you post your sob story just one more time maybe the answers will be different, huh?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Here. Maybe these will help you out. ........

rocket man

I’m needing to know if management can fire me for load quality and speed because I’ve given management hard feelings towards me and I mean beyond all reason and I know that they are gunning for me so I’m really needing to know and what I can do to prevent a termination from happening. Also when it comes to scan counts they have me working on the floor and
occasionally loading Trailers is also one of the reasons I ask about scan count and also we are in our slow season and they have a lot of loaders on my belt and that is one reason why they put me working the floor and also I didn’t know if they could make a claim that I was not working sense I’m on the floor and how much it could hold up. please help honest answers please.
No