Getting married as a preloader/ cover driver

ChrisTheBrown

This will be my ring.

Attachments

• 1425572229997.jpg
    1425572229997.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 162

clean hairy

Do yourself a favor and put a time limit (1 hour?) on the open bar.
That don't work so well, you have folks the last 10 min getting 6 drinks so they don't run out the rest of the Evening.
Be smart.
Make it a csh bar, for 100 you are easily looking at 5g's. How do you know if the Bar Folks are honest saying 12 bottles of Scotch, and 8 bottles of Vodka were consumed?
Again, CASH BAR!
Otherwise a person gets sauced and kills someone on their way home, YOU are liable for providing them free Booze!
Cash bar means the Bar Folks are more diligent to not overserve.

rod

Retired 22 years
We don't believe it that, both are waiting for marriage. We're also both virgins, & unashamed to say.

All I will say is that after marriage they tend to not be so "experimental and game for most anythingl" as before and after a few years of marriage you may as well revert back to being a virgin:-).

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I wouldn't wear it at ups anyway. Too many things for it to get caught on.

If the wife trusts you shouldn't be an issue.
Totally agree. When I first got married I wasn't used to wearing the ring and it came off while I was loading a bulk pickup during a snowstorm. I realized an hour later it was missing and went back. Found it after 30 minutes luckily the plows hadn't come by yet. Got news if that happened today not sure I would go back. A driver in our center also got his hooked on the old style door handle that was open ended if you remember them damn near ripped his finger off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Totally agree. When I first got married I wasn't used to wearing the ring and it came off while I was loading a bulk pickup during a snowstorm. I realized an hour later it was missing and went back. Found it after 30 minutes luckily the plows hadn't come by yet. Got news if that happened today not sure I would go back. A driver in our center also got his hooked on the old style door handle that was open ended if you remember them damn near ripped his finger off.
I've lost 3. Mine cost about $100 a piece so not a huge deal.

The wife thought she lost hers 1 day and I about lost my :censored2:. She wears almost 10k on her hand. Lol she's thinking about getting a work ring now. She washers her hands at least a dozen times a day and that seems to be when most get lost.

clean hairy

I have a friend that has to ask his Wife to buy anything.
At Best Buy he had call her to see if he could buy a new handsfree bluetooth.
I could not imagine that myself, but it works for he and his Wife.
Of course, if she wants to buy something he finds after he gets home and she shows him what she bought.
You 2 figure out what works best for you.

BrownThunder

Aaaaand this is where the trusty scumbag account shines. Wanna go buy something? Go and do it. You're sharing most of your money so there's no guilt trip (besides the one you dish out).

Every married man needs his own account with at LEAST a grand in there.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We don't believe it that, both are waiting for marriage. We're also both virgins, & unashamed to say.
Its all good dude, good for you guys, much respect to ya in all seriousness partner. Dont be scared to pull the trigger on marriage. Love will pull you through the tough and trying times. Nobody ever said life will be easy, thats the fun part, the challenges that life brings. Tests your mental makeup and teaches you the many things in life you learn as you go along. Good luck partner:-)