Getting out of hand.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I find a few every Monday in my truck from whoever uses it on Saturday. I got to the managements office and make them take it out.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This wouldn't be a problem if the company installed these:

fullsizeoutput_166d.jpeg

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru I thought that's just how the water looked in California?
You completely failed. I threw you a slow soft ball to just hit out of the park and you take that weak ass swing?

A intelligent person would have said something like.

"Well you already have crap all over the sidewalks. We just all assumed you have piss all over the ground too."

Rack em

Made the Podium
You completely failed. I threw you a slow soft ball to just hit out of the park and you take that weak ass swing?

A intelligent person would have said something like.

"Well you already have crap all over the sidewalks. We just all assumed you have piss all over the ground too."
We don't have seasonal help anymore and I had a big dispatch today. I apologize for not being on top of my game tonight.

PT Car Washer

We don't have seasonal help anymore and I had a big dispatch today. I apologize for not being on top of my game tonight.
We had PVD routes in but some had already quit. Can't use air drivers for ground work so some drivers will be out until 11 tonight. During Peak no delivery drivers were out past 8 and most in before 7. I sure hope they are the same delivery drivers complaining about how they didn't make any extra money during Peak.

Airbear

When I was at Oregon Ave the pee bottles were piled on the ground all along the airwall like a freakin' yellow snowdrift. Place needs flamethrowers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I found 14 full mtn dew bottles in a truck one time, no lie. Our trashcans are piling up as well..they make us wear masks but I’m stepping over pee bottles and garbage on the way in. Unacceptable ..
🧔✊
We’ve had the dumpster not picked up multiple times this past year because of overdue bills. Bags of trash everywhere!!!!

Brownslave688

We had PVD routes in but some had already quit. Can't use air drivers for ground work so some drivers will be out until 11 tonight. During Peak no delivery drivers were out past 8 and most in before 7. I sure hope they are the same delivery drivers complaining about how they didn't make any extra money during Peak.
We’ve still got a lot of PVD delivering. Unless volume drops a ton after next week it’s about to get real interesting.

542thruNthru

We’ve still got a lot of PVD delivering. Unless volume drops a ton after next week it’s about to get real interesting.
No PVDs here because the contract says so. Also all our diesel 1200s were pulled offline to be sent to Texas because of emissions. We are literally missing pick ups because UPS failed to plan. Everyone is working long nights the next couple weeks.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

No PVDs here because the contract says so. Also all our diesel 1200s were pulled offline to be sent to Texas because of emissions. We are literally missing pick ups because UPS failed to plan. Everyone is working long night the next couple weeks.
So no PVD after Jan 1 there I guess?

I didn’t realize anyone actually addressed the PVD issue in their contract lol