Getting out of hand.

vvv

No need for that.

Talk with your Steward or call your BA.

If you go to the company, your fellow Teamster might suffer discipline.

And, you will be forever be known as a RAT.

UPS is expected (and assumed) to conduct their business professionally.

When they don't.... there is the grievance procedure.

Well BUG, evidently that "fellow teamster" you refer to didn't give a "piss" about being a slob and leaving that behind for me/us. So no worries on being considered a RAT on my end. Conduct yourself with some decency and keep my office on wheels clean and you won't have an issue.
I may very well not like my job or UPS, but I have some self pride and do my job to pretty exacting standards. And whether it's my uniform, handcart or vehicle I treat the company issued property as if it's my own as well.

vvv

I wouldn’t recommend these solutions but if this is what you do or did, I am curious how it worked.
Serious question. Why do you seem to phrase many comments as if every driver is terrified of management and as if we should be afraid?

Many years ago I would handle the piss bottle removal til I got tired of it and saw nothing taking place about my complaints. And what I did was got a box from a customer and swept out the truck of all garbage and filled the box. And if there was a piss bottle or two in there that went in as well.
I would put the truck number on the open box with a thick black Sharpie and leave it in the center managers office at night upon return. I wanted him to know exactly where it came from and if he needed to address the matter he can pull up the list of drivers who used it prior to me and have a word with them. Saying something to me won't go too far. Because I would tell him "would you like me to spill this all over your office floor so you could walk thru it all day"?

Of course his answer was no. And I said "well I don't care to either, and just because my office has wheels doesn't make it anymore acceptable." Please don't talk to us all like we should walk around with our peckers between our legs and be so fearful of what management thinks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Split drivers are world class slobs...

4145499egDnM1c.gif

Nah
Sorry for the gross thread....

Today walking to my truck I found 4 different pee bottles on the ground.
View attachment 323581
View attachment 323582
View attachment 323583

I sure hope it's just the seasonals that are doing this because it's disgusting. Anyone ever seen their building look like this?
One of the stewards in my old building made a federal case out of it every time. When it became clear nothing was going to be done, he started putting them on the manager's desk. Then he locked the door to his office. Then he started leaving them in front of the door.

Legend has it the problem still exists to this day.

Over70irregs

Had a gatorade green sports water bottle once used by a floater driver once. Something said check n make sure……. will never forget that one.