Getting out of hand.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
On my way into the center this morning I thought I made a wrong turn and entered a landfill ...running over pee bottles in the parking lot as well.
🧔✊

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Pcm meeting. Basically cut it out or action will follow.

Anybody could make the occasional error but these guys doing this just don't care. They are the same ones leaving trash, chaw spit, cigarette butts, etc, and not fueling up at night.

You can add banana peels, muffin wrappers, ziplock bags of snacks and crushed cans tot he list.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It does get the ball rolling.
I could see how it would.

Should at least conjure up a wishy washy PCM.

The last thing the Company really wants is to dissuade those who will stoop to peeing in a bottle from doing just that.

The self respect and dignity lost by this behavior is more than made up for more profits for the rich (UPS).

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
No PVDs here because the contract says so. Also all our diesel 1200s were pulled offline to be sent to Texas because of emissions. We are literally missing pick ups because UPS failed to plan. Everyone is working long nights the next couple weeks.

They didn't get you any replacement new unleaded 1200s?

There were 5 drivers in my building that had diesel 1200s and we all came back Monday to find they'd been scrapped and replaced with the new 1200s. After two days of it, I miss the diesels already. The new ones are too damn narrow and not enough space in both RDR and MFR. These feel like they should be 1050s, not 1200s. They feel WAY smaller than the old beasts.

The new features are kinda cool though. Super bright cargo light, cab light, and even an outside rear door light. Textured slip proof steps, better acceleration, and speed.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
$150k in family income and you get nothing. Many UPS employees for example get the shaft.

Ok. But a lot of the people we deliver to who order a lot of crap online, will be getting it. There will be a surge in volume, and the company will ask the union if they can use PVD's again. That's why I mentioned the stimulus.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok. But a lot of the people we deliver to who order a lot of crap online, will be getting it. There will be a surge in volume, and the company will ask the union if they can use PVD's again. That's why I mentioned the stimulus.
Ok, here Amazon is delivering most of their own.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Simple truth, anyone with an ounce of dignity and respect for themselves would regularly use a
public restroom while on route, even if it costs the company money.

this this this. and if anyone has a problem, you call osha.
grow up people. besides, bathroom breaks and breaking off to use it, will REDUCE your stop count.

Est.1998

Employees should be disciplined for this behavior, up to discharge if needed.
Should employees be disciplined on the basis for littering or because the bottle has a yellow liquid inside them?
Prior to the custodians arrival, I see empty water bottles all over the ground in the building.
No one looks twice or says anything.

vvv

Seems like a decent plan.

Does management give you a hard time?
Seems like a decent plan.

Does management give you a hard time?
Why would management give me a hard time? Although the drivers are the root cause of the problem and are disgusting slobs, I have asked management for years to crack down on this along with general truck upkeep and cleanliness. But they don't care because that would require paying drivers what would essentially be OT for this, which they don't want. So because I don't know who for instance pissed in the bottle, it is their property and therefore their responsibility to remove it. I would not do it even if given a fresh pair of gloves.

For the record, the last time it happened was luckily a good amount of years ago and a beautiful sunny morning. Called in when I came across the problem and he said someone would be driving out from the center to remove it. And when he got there I was sunning myself alongside the truck. He asked where it is.....I told him.....he removed it.....he left.....I cleaned.....I worked.

Simple.

They know I won't stand for that and what'll happen if it does. I'm not the modern day version of the "Piss Boy" from History Of The World. :)