Getting The Public to Support Us

Tony Q

Let's just be prepared to give away stuff like candy at a town parade. We will have this shiznit fixed in now time!

c1280x720_17.jpg
It worked quite well for the West Virginia teachers buying lunches and breakfast for their students. It helped sway the court of public opinion, and was a classy selfless move.

dudebro

But it only takes one time to really cause a firestorm.... does the Christmas debacle from a few years ago come to mind....we were on all the major news channels and thousands of people were not happy on Facebook.... you remember that right?

I do. But people have short memories too. What have you done for me lately?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
On a recent post on FB concerning the possibility of a strike there were many responses that did not support the driver
Don't think the majority of the public is behind the driver
because they are not
Anytime they want to give it a shot, be my guest. Some of the posters probably have a hard enough time getting out of their Ford Focus.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
On a recent post on FB concerning the possibility of a strike there were many responses that did not support the driver
Don't think the majority of the public is behind the driver
because they are not
friend UPS
friend Abney
friend the “inner circle” shareholders.
I’ll break the whole institution down

bowhnterdon

A lot of talk about the Master,however how about the supplements? My local has not heard anything about the Atlantic area. Any insight on other supplements out there?

Ghost in the Darkness

Its hard to believe anyone likes management when I and many brothers and sisters like me bad mouth them everyday lol.... just sayin. Those are times when it does pay to be the face of the company. Who better to burn it to the ground than those of us who have given so much in building it to what it is.

Tony Q

August 1st?
I understand this, but the question was for him. He supported Hogfa for years and now he has just 49 days left. Once this contract is up there is another big contract, NMFA. Since everybody is coming out of the woodwork talking about running For GP I'm just wondering about the members. How about they do this crap after these two major contracts are passed. Excuse me for laying it out like this, but it seems to be all about politics and not about the members and their respective contracts.

I understand this, but the question was for him. He supported Hogfa for years and now he has just 49 days left. Once this contract is up there is another big contract, NMFA. Since everybody is coming out of the woodwork talking about running For GP I'm just wondering about the members. How about they do this crap after these two major contracts are passed. Excuse me for laying it out like this, but it seems to be all about politics and not about the members and their respective contracts.
Isn't that the way all politics are?

Tony Q

Isn't that the way all politics are?
Maybe so, but it shouldn't get in the way of fixing your pension. It also shouldn't be all taking place when we are trying to hammer out a string contract in the amount of teamsters in the whole entire teamsters union. Its heinous.

Sadly if you go through alot of the Facebook posts of news articles about our current position and read the comments you see that many people could care less about us. They only care about their packages. They think we're overpaid delivery boys. They don't see our issues as people who are missing our kids grow up, not seeing our wives or husband's. They don't see us getting home and having to sneak around the house to shower and shave since our family's are already asleep. They only see that delivery notice in their Amazon app. The reality is most people think we make to much but realistically couldn't do our job for more then a day let alone right now with it being over 115 degrees in our bricked out trucks. I'm already at 35 hours for the week. I haven't seen my wife or son in 3 days. The public doesn't care.