Give it up for this guy!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I left the following comment on upsers:

With all due respect, it is time for Tom to step aside, enjoy his retirement and give a PTer a chance at a FT position.

Oddly enough it was posted and then deleted shortly thereafter.

With all due respect, it is time for Tom to step aside, enjoy his retirement and give a PTer a chance at a FT position.

​Everybody has their reasons. Plus any ptimer that might have had the right to claim his position has already been ft for 25 years.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I will admit that even once I reach retirement age, if I can still do the job I will probably keep doing the job as long as my body allows me. I can't not work. Granted I will probably have a much easier route by then or possibly even feeders. I just don't see me leaving at the first chance.

over9five

Staff member
I will admit that even once I reach retirement age, if I can still do the job I will probably keep doing the job as long as my body allows me. I can't not work. Granted I will probably have a much easier route by then or possibly even feeders. I just don't see me leaving at the first chance.
Me too.

thatsmypackage

With all due respect, What kind of life is it to still be working at that age? Nobody should have to work that long... regardless of it being easy money. Stay home, be naked, relax!

rod

Retired 22 years
To each his own but my personal opinion is this guy must be NUTS-----------then again------ if he wants to keep comtributing to my pension check and social security check then by all means --- go for it.

cino321

I agree with Dave (odd), time to leave, he's pathetic.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will notice that I did not call Tom "pathetic". He is anything but; however, I do feel that it is time he step aside and let someone else get their chance.

P

pickup

How do you know Tom isn't supporting a whole orphanage in Kenya with the money he is pulling down?