Global warming

vantexan

I may have misunderstood, Did you say outlaw Mexican's food, or mexican food?
Either way
Slow your trot junior
Yes, because we all know I'm serious as a heart attack about this. If we're going to get serious about greenhouse emissions we've got to cut back on beans and hot peppers. Just this week I alone was responsible for about two tons of methane emissions from eating Mexican food. Sadly, I must give it up for the good of the planet. Thank you rickyb for showing me the way! So long Guadalajara!

rickyb

very cool

terry fox ran across the country to fight cancer, but he died from it on the way back in his early 20s. if he was fighting corporate crime or capitalism, im sure no one would know about him.

UN Environment‏Verified account @UNEnvironment Sep 21

Our Mountain Hero Michael Strasser is cycling from Alaska to Patagonia to raise awareness of climate change. He is now passing the Andes Mountains where #climatechange is melting the last tropical glaciers in the world. Join him and ditch your car for our climate! #ice2icebike

Dnn_oDKX4AM6Qwz.jpg

rickyb

Kate Scare-onoff‏Verified account @KateAronoff Oct 9

Kate Scare-onoff Retweeted CNN

Scared by that new report on climate change? Here's what you can do to help:
• Seize the state
• Bring the fossil fuel industry under public ownership, rapidly scale down production
• Fund a massive jobs program to decarbonize every sector of the economy

Kate Scare-onoff added,

DpCb0LgW4AAmV_U.jpg

CNNVerified account @CNN
Scared by that new report on climate change? Here's what you can do to help: • Eat less meat (about 30%)…
429 replies 10,184 retweets 27,535 likes

rickyb

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein 6h6 hours ago

Dr. Jill Stein

Retweeted Green Uprising

Climate crisis is here now. The death toll is rising rapidly. In WWII we overhauled our economy to fight fascism in 6 months. Now we need an emergency #GreenNewDeal to put Americans to work saving our children's future from climate meltdown.

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
Climate crisis is an urgent & potentially irreversible threat to human life on this planet, says latest UN report. To survive, we need to overhaul society - and the window to do so is closing rapidly. UN Experts Warn of 'Climate Catastrophe' by 2040 Without 'Rapid' and 'Unprecedented' Global Action
33 replies 140 retweets 313 likes

El Correcto

god is dead
Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein 6h6 hours ago

Dr. Jill Stein

Retweeted Green Uprising

Climate crisis is here now. The death toll is rising rapidly. In WWII we overhauled our economy to fight fascism in 6 months. Now we need an emergency #GreenNewDeal to put Americans to work saving our children's future from climate meltdown.

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
Climate crisis is an urgent & potentially irreversible threat to human life on this planet, says latest UN report. To survive, we need to overhaul society - and the window to do so is closing rapidly. UN Experts Warn of 'Climate Catastrophe' by 2040 Without 'Rapid' and 'Unprecedented' Global Action
33 replies 140 retweets 313 likes
Let’s raise gas prices with about a 40 dollar tax per gallon, vote democrat 2018.

rickyb

Let’s raise gas prices with about a 40 dollar tax per gallon, vote democrat 2018.
taxes have nothing to do with global warming, but i agree we should tax what we dont like, tax the rich, and get rid of taxes for half the population who earns $15 / hr or less.