Global warming

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think we need to knock over the Middle East and then let our oil companies operate without tax payer money.
I think we need to move towards green energy so we can sell our oil abroad instead of using it domestically. Then we can run the show.

Not gonna get that with Trump in office. He's busy getting on his knees in Saudi Arabia.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think we need to move towards green energy so we can sell our oil abroad instead of using it domestically. Then we can run the show.

Not gonna get that with Trump in office. He's busy getting on his knees in Saudi Arabia.
Ah yes, let’s quit using one of the most used resources ever, that most our major production and civilian transportation uses. Brilliant.

newfie

Green energy is on the move and growing very well here. Trump does not believe you have to screw the coal miners to get there