Glossy Yes mailers from UPS getting ridiculous

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
My postal carrier and I did a collective smh the other day. They got screwed over by this same lower class weekend worker pay scale years ago.

Don't give in we can do better.
Vote no.

Yeah they got abused big time with that. USPS is pretty much replacing all the letter carriers with CCA and RCAs (their even more horrible version of 22.4)

browned out

TDU is not using any of our union dues for any of their website costs or the vote no signs. All of the vote no signs were bought and paid for by actual UPSers who are attempting to expose the truth.

The Teamsters, on the other hand, appear to be using our dues money to support a "VOTE YES" campaign that is based on misinformation and not answering simple questions relating to major changes in our working conditions, terms of employment & wages. They are using my dues $ to support a cause that I do not believe in. I do not believe for one second that any of those misinformed teamsters holding vote yes signs actually paid for those signs.

The Teamsters Hoffa & Taylor and UPS continue to collude. Action will be forthcoming with the NLRB and any other government agencies regarding this all too apparent union corruption.

The liars won't even answer simple questions regarding OT rights, Rights to bump 22.4s, Clarify and change "if work is available", and inform us of what the Teamcare deductibles will be for every year of this contract.

The TRUE WAGE IMPACT STATEMENT will be your W2s which will not show a pay increase over your last 5 years (2013-2018). They will show an hourly increased wage up to an "estimated" 46 hours. Any OT you lose because of 22.4s would need to be subtracted to get a true wage impact. If UPS takes the OT that full time drivers want; YES voters are actually voting for a paycut. The WAGE IMPACT STATEMENT that UPS and the Union both are perpetuating is deceptive and misleading. UPS KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEIR PLANS ARE IN RELATION TO CHANGING THE OT STRUCTURE; YET WE ARE STILL BEING MISLEAD. We are being asked to vote on something that we do not have all the information on. The Hoffa/Taylor team is being called out on this and action will be forthcoming.

VOTE NO

LagunaBrown

Your tears are wonderful. I understand you like this terrible contract but most of us don’t. You won’t change anyone’s mind. But your tears your tears are delicious.

TDU is not using any of our union dues for any of their website costs or the vote no signs. All of the vote no signs were bought and paid for by actual UPSers who are attempting to expose the truth.

The Teamsters, on the other hand, appear to be using our dues money to support a "VOTE YES" campaign that is based on misinformation and not answering simple questions relating to major changes in our working conditions, terms of employment & wages. They are using my dues $ to support a cause that I do not believe in. I do not believe for one second that any of those misinformed teamsters holding vote yes signs actually paid for those signs.

The Teamsters Hoffa & Taylor and UPS continue to collude. Action will be forthcoming with the NLRB and any other government agencies regarding this all too apparent union corruption.

The liars won't even answer simple questions regarding OT rights, Rights to bump 22.4s, Clarify and change "if work is available", and inform us of what the Teamcare deductibles will be for every year of this contract.

The TRUE WAGE IMPACT STATEMENT will be your W2s which will not show a pay increase over your last 5 years (2013-2018). They will show an hourly increased wage up to an "estimated" 46 hours. Any OT you lose because of 22.4s would need to be subtracted to get a true wage impact. If UPS takes the OT that full time drivers want; YES voters are actually voting for a paycut. The WAGE IMPACT STATEMENT that UPS and the Union both are perpetuating is deceptive and misleading. UPS KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEIR PLANS ARE IN RELATION TO CHANGING THE OT STRUCTURE; YET WE ARE STILL BEING MISLEAD. We are being asked to vote on something that we do not have all the information on. The Hoffa/Taylor team is being called out on this and action will be forthcoming.

VOTE NO
How dumb are you guys? I don’t know what is funnier, my joke or your stupid replies.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Action will be forthcoming with the NLRB and any other government agencies regarding this all too apparent union corruption.

The votes haven't even been counted yet.

Are all the "vote no" people nervous ?

Only 23% of the members voted on the strike authorization.

23% of members voting is not a "mandate".

It's a demonstrative display.... of weakness on the part of the members.

-Bug-

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (49).gif

Vacation

Again you think care. In your little part of the world this contract works for you. You voted yes and that cool. Here on the East Coast we don’t like it and you really need to get over it. Your tears are wonderfully delicious.

The union lies and tells people the 70 hours is a law and they can’t do anything about it. Her in 804 I’ll be sitting on the couch watching TV the day after Thanksgiving and ever Saturday during peak because they can’t force the 6th day or Holidays.

We can do better and will next go around.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The votes haven't even been counted yet.
Are all the "vote no" people nervous ?
Only 23% of the members voted on the strike authorization.
23% of members voting is not a "mandate".
It's a demonstrative display.... of weakness on the part of the members.
-Bug-
Prove your numbers or shut the :censored2: up! I am getting sick and tired of your holier-than-thou crap as you make :censored2: up! These last 3 weeks you present a "worker rights" front then will stab any hourly in the back if given a chance when they voice their opinion. You need to make a choice BUG, are you for the members or out to :censored2: them?

Decide now because the rest of us are judging you.

LagunaBrown

Again you think care. In your little part of the world this contract works for you. You voted yes and that cool. Here on the East Coast we don’t like it and you really need to get over it. Your tears are wonderfully delicious.

The union lies and tells people the 70 hours is a law and they can’t do anything about it. Her in 804 I’ll be sitting on the couch watching TV the day after Thanksgiving and ever Saturday during peak because they can’t force the 6th day or Holidays.

We can do better and will next go around.
You should work on your crappy retirement package while your at it. How much do they pay in healthcare? Have fun sitting on the couch.