Gm still is Government Motors

brett636

As Obama fixes Bush's mess more people will vote Democrat, that is your fear. You can try to twist my words all you want because the truth hurts, but the fact is the economy is improving and its a direct result of good leadership.

Based on your posts I think I found you an avatar.

bagdad_bob_large.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As Obama fixes Bush's mess more people will vote Democrat, that is your fear. You can try to twist my words all you want because the truth hurts, but the fact is the economy is improving and its a direct result of good leadership.

and all the czars, and all the unwanted laws shoved down our throats, and soon all the new voting citizens who only will demand more public services.

unionman

How do you have good leadership when the 'leader' is always out of town still campaigning ???

Are you still thinking that he is reading from a TelePrompter? He just makes sense and is very intelligent, unlike some alcoholic president that you voted for twice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who mentioned teleprompter?? I'm just sayin' the guy doesn't use the office he was elected to occupy. He just runs all over the country bringing the kiss of death for Dems. who are trying to get re-elected. If I have 'work', I'm at my desk.......he doesn't work, he's still community organizing because that's all he's ever known.

unionman

Who mentioned teleprompter?? I'm just sayin' the guy doesn't use the office he was elected to occupy. He just runs all over the country bringing the kiss of death for Dems. who are trying to get re-elected. If I have 'work', I'm at my desk.......he doesn't work, he's still community organizing because that's all he's ever known.

Bush just took a big 8 year vacation when he was in there. I think this wallstreet regulation will show the people who is for who and we shall see who they vote for.

brett636

Brett Brett Brett, You ain't fooling nobody but yourself.

I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say we all know who the fool is.

Incase you don't know how I can shrink that picture down so it fits in your avatar slot. Can you do it yourself or do you need help?

unionman

I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say we all know who the fool is.

Incase you don't know how I can shrink that picture down so it fits in your avatar slot. Can you do it yourself or do you need help?

Why do you need other fools on this boards help. Can't you fight your own battles? You really think your smart , don't you? Got some news for you there brett, Your not smart.

brett636

Why do you need other fools on this boards help. Can't you fight your own battles? You really think your smart , don't you? Got some news for you there brett, Your not smart.

So says the one who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

fail21.bmp

brett636

I know the difference, Im just to lazy to change it or care. But if it makes you feel like you're smarter, go for it.

I suppose I would try harder if the opinion of a dim bulb such as yourself really mattered to me. The problem is that it doesn't. The bottom line here is you need to quit hijacking my thread and GTFO or go back to discussing the failure that is Government Motors. Have a nice day! :)

diesel96

I suppose I would try harder if the opinion of a dim bulb such as yourself really mattered to me. The problem is that it doesn't. The bottom line here is you need to quit hijacking my thread and GTFO or go back to discussing the failure that is Government Motors. Have a nice day! :)

FYI...all properties of this site belongs to Cheryl, that includes your thread. Now if you want to launch an anti-GM campaign, on Cheryl's site, go right ahead, but when called out, please spare everybody your self righteous smugness or go post on a separate right wing blog and enjoy a one-sided array of circle jerk of reassurances. It's bad enough Lue C Fer, BaBa and a few other Rt Wing jobbers here, have nothing better to do but pollute "BC's current events" with such bias, trivial, copy and paste hate threads, that IMO, do such a disservice to BC, by diluting quality content, and the healthy debate and participation that's built in with it....

One question that should be answered....Is GM better off than last year ?????

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
GM is re-investing big time in all it's plants. Modernization mostly. According to some TV news sources here, it is becomming likely that both the US and Canadian governments will actually make a profit from holding GM shares.
GM is also benefiting big time, of Toyotas mistakes.
Just 2 years ago, polls have showed people had more trust in foreign car manufacturers. The newest poll is now vice versa, and North Americans have more confidence in domistic built vehicles.
I see GM comming back, big time.
I also believe the normal north american population won't turn thier backs on GM, and they will purchase actually more of them.

Maybe, 1 day Obama might even get credit for it. But, I doubt that. Fox news and other sources know how to turn a success story into a disaster, or give credit to where it doesn't belong.