GNARLEY blister on my heel.

Do you think I am wearing the wrong shoes?
ugly feet.jpg

watdaflock?

New boots. Danners. Not like I went the cheap route. Never had a problem with them! These ones are not cooperating.
Blisters are hot spots caused by rubbing from the boots. Every foot is different. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Vasque "ultra-dry" Talus. If your boss ain't too worried about polishing, get a pair.
UPS drivers walk a lot, right.....? These boots are comfortable, almost like running shoes.

VSQTUDMC9.jpg

Around $140, give or take....well worth it.

Last edited:

Staydryitsraining

Blisters are hot spots caused by rubbing from the boots. Every foot is different. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Vasque "ultra-dry" Talus. If your boss ain't too worried about polishing, get a pair.
UPS drivers walk a lot, right.....? These boots are comfortable, almost like running shoes.

VSQTUDMC9.jpg

Around $140, give or take....well worth it.
That's what I own. Good for when its wet otherwise go get some asics.

Boston25

I got plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis once when I was on road. I would take a blister on my heel over that any day of the week. It was the most pain I had been in.

john chesney

I moved at about 1/4 speed today. Tried bandaging it and added some padding. Every damn step is painful.

Anybody ever booked off due to a bad blister? Lol. Call me a snowflake or whatever you want but it’s a good quarter size! I’ll probably use a different excuse.
You’re soft really a blister?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I heated up a sewing needle and put hydrogen peroxide on it , popped the blister , something went wrong. By the end of week , I could hardly stand up , it got infected and I had blood poisoning in the leg ,, go see a dr !! Was out of work for a week !!