Go away in Pa.

newfie

I see, attack the messenger, disregard the message.

its funny to watch @Box Ox was practically blowing the trump supporters here before the election trying to deflect the impending trump landslide. Now that he thinks Biden has won he has suddenly found his balls and is acting like joe badass.

he's the guy that shows up to the battlefield after the war was fought trying to find the quarter master to get his medals pinned on his clean unwrinkled uniform.

Box Ox

maybe you can show me where you talked this much smack before the election was stolen. You're so brave . My hero
Was a lot less to talk smack about before the election ended, the counts/recounts were completed and Barr said there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

newfie

Was a lot less to talk smack about before the election ended, the counts/recounts were completed and Barr said there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.
your integrity is what it is. Barr never said that that there is no evidence he said he has not seen it . that just means he has not reviewed all the evidence we have. its a slight spin your side employs to deflect.

It will be fine

your integrity is what it is. Barr never said that that there is no evidence he said he has not seen it . that just means he has not reviewed all the evidence we have. its a slight spin your side employs to deflect.
If only he was in some type of position of power with access to said evidence. Maybe he should watch more OAN.

fishtm2001

Barr's got nothing, Durham's got nothing.