Go away in Pa.

The big package

Are you talking about Rudy's so called "hearing"? If that's the one you're talking about then FYI that so called "hearing" was not held by any court of law and therefore what anybody said was not under oath .

It was just another kangaroo court held by his honor Rudolph Giuliani which had zero legality . He had to do something to get you people to continue to send him your money.
I can tell you living here , the people are rising up , everybody I know thinks some shady things went on around here . That's why the PA legislature is developing a joint resolution , to freeze the certification so they can investigate what they have seen . They are building a strong case that will probably end up in the Supreme Court !!!

bacha29

The PA supreme court is mostly Democrat since Dictator Wolf took over . But the legislature is in charge of election rules constitutionally and they are mostly Republican .
FYI. Seats of the Pa. Supreme Court are ELECTED positions and the judges who hold them have to stand for reelection if they want to hold onto them . In fact one of the seats on the court is held by Republican who was nominated by Tom Wolf to fill an open position and was confirmed by the legislature and had to stand for reelection when the term expired.

bacha29

I can tell you living here , the people are rising up , everybody I know thinks some shady things went on around here . That's why the PA legislature is developing a joint resolution , to freeze the certification so they can investigate what they have seen . They are building a strong case that will probably end up in the Supreme Court !!!
You must not know very many people because Biden won by an 81,000 vote majority . Yes they can rise up and they can sit back down because simply claiming that there was election fraud has to be backed by prosecutable evidence.

You Republicans are always loudly espousing the virtues of law and order so why is this fact so hard for you people to understand. ?

bbsam

Staff member
That's not what I heard , apparently they were blown away by what they had seen at the hearings and they've been getting a lot of heat from the people who are very upset about what happened and the legislature is going to take action , we shall see !!!
Did you perhaps read the article?

bacha29

You wander where you have no business.
Prosecutable evidence my ass, can you understand that?
Do you understand the difference between a civil and criminal procedure?
You expose yourself each time you speak, butter knife.
According to your side what was done to your Dear Leader/Emperor God was criminal in it's intent.. All we heard out of you people is "stolen" " theft" "fraud", etc. . Claims surrounding one or more of conspiracy theories made up in the aftermath of the Trump defeat which came as such a shock to many of you that you still can't get over it nearly a month later.

floridays

According to your side what was done to your Dear Leader/Emperor God was criminal in it's intent.. All we heard out of you people is "stolen" " theft" "fraud", etc. . Claims surrounding one or more of conspiracy theories made up in the aftermath of the Trump defeat which came as such a shock to many of you that you still can't get over it nearly a month later.
Descriptive words.
You still need to keep silent.

Kingofthenorth

I will bet you any amount of money Biden is the president elect and becomes next president January 20 2021.

newfie

Sounds like you will have a miserable time the next month

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Aaahh, nothing to see here.

Attachments

• 20201130_110646.jpg
    20201130_110646.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 64

floridays

You're right. Literally nothing to see here.

Nice "Democrats must have voted a thousand times each since the God Emperor lost even though there's no evidence of it" fantasy you've got going there.
Interesting read:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
"Fulton County elections officials confirmed to 11Alive on Sunday that a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server had crashed earlier in the day."

Update: "Our witness said someone REMOVED the server!

Looks like the trap is set. Lol. This is about to get really interesting.

It will be fine

"Fulton County elections officials confirmed to 11Alive on Sunday that a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server had crashed earlier in the day."

Update: "Our witness said someone REMOVED the server!

Looks like the trap is set. Lol. This is about to get really interesting.
No it’s not.

The big package

I will bet you any amount of money Biden is the president elect and becomes next president January 20 2021.
He probably will be , but if people care about the election process ( and you should ) we can't have illegal activity and foreign run voting systems . Everybody in this country should care about that and it should be fixed for good !!!