Go away in Pa.

Box Ox

"Fulton County elections officials confirmed to 11Alive on Sunday that a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server had crashed earlier in the day."

Update: "Our witness said someone REMOVED the server!

Looks like the trap is set. Lol. This is about to get really interesting.
E6F30895-7A56-4BB8-87BF-3E8F829A2CDD.gif

newfie

As if any of the garbage you say is worth my time researching. You should feel fortunate I spend the 20 seconds responding....

you research ? you're doing everything you can to avoid reality much less research it. yea i'm fortunate some lug head responded. whoopie

Box Ox

I see, attack the messenger, disregard the message.
It’s the nature of the messenger that leads to the spewing forth of nothing but more nonsense at another press conference. Their message is worthless. The press conferences lead to nothing but more unwarranted doubt in our democratic system.

floridays

It’s the nature of the messenger that leads to the spewing forth of nothing but more nonsense at another press conference. Their message is worthless. The press conferences lead to nothing but more unwarranted doubt in our democratic system.
You know in your heart what you just posted is :bsbullf: .

It appears you will likely get what you "want."
You reap what you sow, enjoy the harvest.
If you are the blue dog you portray, you will not enjoy the bitter harvest.

My opinion, mark these words as well.

Box Ox

If you are the blue dog you portray, you will not enjoy the bitter harvest.
Indeed. But I do think it’s healthier to move beyond the 2020 election with our legitimate democratic processes intact and look forward to the 2022 and 2024 elections. A Biden Presidency might be the best thing that could have happened to the Republicans in retrospect.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
He probably will be , but if people care about the election process ( and you should ) we can't have illegal activity and foreign run voting systems . Everybody in this country should care about that and it should be fixed for good !!!
As long as Chump is gone, that's all that matters. Appears dems are better at cheating than the repubs.

floridays

Indeed. But I do think it’s healthier to move beyond the 2020 election with our legitimate democratic processes intact and look forward to the 2022 and 2024 elections. A Biden Presidency might be the best thing that could happen to the Republicans in retrospect.
I'm not looking beyond here, I remember the past four years, prepare for hell.
I'm not alone.

I'm not a republican. Never registered as one.

bacha29

Why on
Not a good day for biden.
Why only the swing states and not all 50 states including the ones Trump won? Just a bunch of "good old boy" white guys unhappy with the outcome of the election with nothing but opinions and unsubstantiated "witness' testimony .

vantexan

Why on

Why only the swing states and not all 50 states including the ones Trump won? Just a bunch of "good old boy" white guys unhappy with the outcome of the election with nothing but opinions and unsubstantiated "witness' testimony .
The blue States went blue. The red States went red. The swing States had very interesting anomalies in their major cities that swung their states from healthy Trump leads to Biden wins. Let's see how the ultimate deciders decide.

It will be fine

The blue States went blue. The red States went red. The swing States had very interesting anomalies in their major cities that swung their states from healthy Trump leads to Biden wins. Let's see how the ultimate deciders decide.
The voters have decided. The election is over. Your dream of SCOTUS disenfranchising the electorate will not come to pass.