Go away in Pa.

floridays

Not what the medals I was awarded say about my service to my country.
To be honest, I respect your service and the medals you were awarded.
There is no post here or can anyone say I've ever demeaned a serviceman.

That was not the question I asked, in respect for your service would you like to take the test?

Box Ox

Mr Eshelman supported the group under the pretense that they would find evidence of voter fraud. However, as their lawsuits failed - as have almost all of the lawsuits filed by supporters of Mr Trump in attempts to overturn the election - Mr Eshelman has decided he wants a refund.
He claimed that he "regularly and repeatedly" asked True the Vote Inc for updates on their initiatives, but was given "vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises."

Big donors like he and @Ou812fu should at least take comfort in knowing they'll hold venerated positions in the newly-founded Trumpistan.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is as much evidence that magical wood elves hacked the voting system as there is that there are somehow hundreds of thousands of illegal votes counted.
Like you would know, you only seek out media that reaffirms your beliefs, which is why you are so uniformed.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Here is some evidence. But please debunk it.

Attachments

• 20201127_195137.jpg
    20201127_195137.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66

Box Ox

Here is some evidence. But please debunk it.
OK, sure:

Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?

"One of the many pieces of misinformation repeated by President Donald Trump and his legal team, in an effort to dispute the results of Trump’s 2020 election loss to Joe Biden, was the claim that the number of mail-in votes recorded in Pennsylvania greatly exceeded the number of mail-in ballots requested:"

Pennsylvania reports having mailed out 1,823,148 ballots, of which 1,462,302 were returned. Yet total mail-in voters number 2,589,242? From where did the extra 1,126,940 votes come?

"This claim was egregiously wrong, however.

The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date"

"The deadline for requesting mail-in ballots was several days later (Oct. 27), and by then
over 3 million mail-in ballots were requested, of which over 2.6 million were ultimately returned by the specified deadline for ballot counting"

"The numbers reiterated by Trump and his supporters in an attempt to prove election fraud in Pennsylvania bore no relationship to the total of mail-in votes recorded in that state and were not proof of any type of malfeasance or major error in vote-counting."

floridays

OK, sure:

Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?

"One of the many pieces of misinformation repeated by President Donald Trump and his legal team, in an effort to dispute the results of Trump’s 2020 election loss to Joe Biden, was the claim that the number of mail-in votes recorded in Pennsylvania greatly exceeded the number of mail-in ballots requested:"

"This claim was egregiously wrong, however.

The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date"

"The deadline for requesting mail-in ballots was several days later (Oct. 27), and by then
over 3 million mail-in ballots were requested, of which over 2.6 million were ultimately returned by the specified deadline for ballot counting"

"The numbers reiterated by Trump and his supporters in an attempt to prove election fraud in Pennsylvania bore no relationship to the total of mail-in votes recorded in that state and were not proof of any type of malfeasance or major error in vote-counting."
Please source.
I'm not denying that it may be truthful in fact, I'm curious, where did you get this, who's numbers did they use?
Basically, cite your source, give a link, I can see who they attribute these numbers to.

Box Ox

Please source.
I'm not denying that it may be truthful in fact, I'm curious, where did you get this, who's numbers did they use?
Basically, cite your source, give a link, I can see who they attribute these numbers to.

The Pennsylvania Department of State’s numbers.

839016B3-E135-4CE8-B88E-1B9126C67F4A.jpeg

bacha29

Donald Trump lost because he beat himself.
Joe Biden in his 40+ years of public service has seen his share of political fire brands come and go. There are loud bombastic and play to a select base. They have a short political shelf life.

Biden stayed cool, kept a low profile, stayed on message and let his opponents own bombastic and thuggish behavior beat himself.

Those who haven't caught onto this yet.....Trump will gladly continue to take their money.

The big package

Joe Biden in his 40+ years of public service has seen his share of political fire brands come and go. There are loud bombastic and play to a select base. They have a short political shelf life.

Biden stayed cool, kept a low profile, stayed on message and let his opponents own bombastic and thuggish behavior beat himself.

Those who haven't caught onto this yet.....Trump will gladly continue to take theirhe cheated

Those who haven't caught onto this yet.....Trump will gladly continue to take their money.
Stayed cool , low profile , on message and cheated . Let's be real , Joe Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every state in the country except for four states and they happen to be the four that are in question . suspicious ???

PT Car Washer

Stayed cool , low profile , on message and cheated . Let's be real , Joe Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every state in the country except for four states and they happen to be the four that are in question . suspicious ???
trump underperformed Clinton in 2016 except in the four states in question. Is that suspicious?

newfie

This AM the U.S. Circuit Court Of Appeals threw Trump's appeal clean out of court along with blistering commentary regarding the waste of judicial time and resources concerning the. plaintiffs complete lack of evidence supporting it's claim of election fraud

No doubt there's a lot of Repubgs and consercuks who are really butt hurt by the news but they can take heart with the prospect that Trump TV will be debuting in only a matter of months allowing them to watch their Dear Leader/ God Emperor 24/7....(paid subscription).

you guys act like you're terrified at the prospect of investigating the election results. I've never seen posters here so desperate to to tell us there is nothing to see.
Why will it end up in the Supreme Court?

time is of the essence and the lower courts know its headed there anyway and refuse to touch the case.

newfie

Does trump hope that because he appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices that they somehow owe him for their jobs? That they will back trump and therefore prove to the world that the Supreme Court Justices are political hacks? They won't because Chief Justice Roberts will not let the Court be used for political vendettas.

yes he expects a fair hearing in the only court in america where he has ever gotten a fair hearing

newfie

Mr Eshelman supported the group under the pretense that they would find evidence of voter fraud. However, as their lawsuits failed - as have almost all of the lawsuits filed by supporters of Mr Trump in attempts to overturn the election - Mr Eshelman has decided he wants a refund.
He claimed that he "regularly and repeatedly" asked True the Vote Inc for updates on their initiatives, but was given "vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises."

was there a signed contract promising such? otherwise political donations are pretty much non refundable.