Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

Box Ox

Except Joe Manchin.
He’s pushing a spending bill now, so yeah, he sucks too.
Hadn't heard that. :censored2: Joe Biden! :censored2: Joe Manchin!

?

"U.S. Senators Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Ranking Member of the Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee and both members of the Senate Appropriations Committee, today announced the City of Ripley will receive $1,500,000 from the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) to support Phase II of its sewer project. The project will provide reliable wastewater treatment to 309 businesses and 1,941 households, and allow for new sewer connections to support economic growth."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
?

"U.S. Senators Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Ranking Member of the Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee and both members of the Senate Appropriations Committee, today announced the City of Ripley will receive $1,500,000 from the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) to support Phase II of its sewer project. The project will provide reliable wastewater treatment to 309 businesses and 1,941 households, and allow for new sewer connections to support economic growth."
His wife is on that commission

bbsam

Staff member
I do. And obviously this was the best they could come up with in D.C.
And the prosecutor went ahead? And remember, this objection is coming up AFTER the verdict you disapprove of is rendered. Don’t you get tired of blaming the ref/rules after the game is played? Just looks like poor sportsmanship.

UnionStrong

And the prosecutor went ahead? And remember, this objection is coming up AFTER the verdict you disapprove of is rendered. Don’t you get tired of blaming the ref/rules after the game is played? Just looks like poor sportsmanship.
It came up before the trial. The judge wouldn’t do anything. TTKU son

vantexan

Durham got the Clinton campaign mgr under oath admit Hillary approved the go ahead to put the Russian collusion hoax in action. Cracks in the dam buddy, cracks in the dam. And remember, it was discussed ad nauseam that Durham was likely to lose in D.C. no matter the evidence BEFORE the verdict was rendered. There was hope that a D.C. jury would be fair and look at the overwhelming evidence against Sussman and render a correct verdict. But that was a pipedream.

bbsam

Staff member
Durham got the Clinton campaign mgr under oath admit Hillary approved the go ahead to put the Russian collusion hoax in action. Cracks in the dam buddy, cracks in the dam. And remember, it was discussed ad nauseam that Durham was likely to lose in D.C. no matter the evidence BEFORE the verdict was rendered. There was hope that a D.C. jury would be fair and look at the overwhelming evidence against Sussman and render a correct verdict. But that was a pipedream.
That’s not the line y’all were putting out there earlier in this thread.

Box Ox

vantexan

That’s not the line y’all were putting out there earlier in this thread.
I don't know what line you were referring too because I saw it discussed
repeatedly on tv in the weeks leading up to this verdict that Durham was unlikely to win in D.C. no matter the evidence. And it was glaringly obvious that the government had Sussman dead to rights on this.

bbsam

Staff member
So might a jury like this be selected because the prosecution just didn't ask the right questions during the selection process? Or they had a limited amount of time and couldn't find a more neutral jury or what? I truly don't know.
Good question. But Durham is said to be one of the best so I would guess he knew what he was doing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Durham Proved the Collusion Hoax Was a Hillary Clinton Enterprise​

Other trial evidence confirmed the Clinton campaign paid the law firm Perkins and Coie a flat fee of as much as $130,000 per month during the campaign, and authorized lead counsel Marc Elias to hire Fusion GPS for opposition research. Billing records then showed Sussmann charged his time for working the Alfa Bank hoax—including the time he spent meeting with the FBI’s General Counsel Baker—to the Clinton campaign. In fact, late last week, the jury in the Sussmann case learned that Sussmann even charged the Clinton campaign for two thumb drives purchased at Staples used for the Alfa Bank project

UnionStrong

Durham Proved the Collusion Hoax Was a Hillary Clinton Enterprise​

Other trial evidence confirmed the Clinton campaign paid the law firm Perkins and Coie a flat fee of as much as $130,000 per month during the campaign, and authorized lead counsel Marc Elias to hire Fusion GPS for opposition research. Billing records then showed Sussmann charged his time for working the Alfa Bank hoax—including the time he spent meeting with the FBI’s General Counsel Baker—to the Clinton campaign. In fact, late last week, the jury in the Sussmann case learned that Sussmann even charged the Clinton campaign for two thumb drives purchased at Staples used for the Alfa Bank project
All scumbags

bbsam

Staff member
Is that what the campaign manager said? That Hillary approved the hoax? That she knew it was a hoax? Is that what he said? Really?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
But, but, our institutions!

Seriously, the issue isn't whataboutism. It's about double standards. The law clearly doesn't apply to certain people, and it is misused against others with trumped up or completely manufactured charges. Anyone who can't admit that this is happening is lying to themselves.