Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Which BLM rioter who caused billions in damage and murdered someone was let go.

Literally the definition of hyperbole.
Who committed murder on Jan. 6? Oh that’s right! That incompetent boob of a capital cop murdered Ashley Babbitt. All the rioters were let go. That Ho Kamala had a bail fund for them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is that what we’re calling January 6 now? Jaywalking?

In that case, mostly being let into a building by capitol police and entrapped into trespassing. Then there are the people who were simply trying to get away or defend themselves from an unprovoked attack by the capitol police. But I was just making a generalization.

fishtm2001

In that case, mostly being let into a building by capitol police and entrapped into trespassing. Then there are the people who were simply trying to get away or defend themselves from an unprovoked attack by the capitol police. But I was just making a generalization.
You are operating in an alternative reality.

bbsam

Staff member
Entrapped? All those individuals didn’t realize they weren’t supposed to be in those offices going through desks? Ms. Abbott didn’t realize a barricaded door that required crawling through meant she should stay out? I don’t usually call people stupid but those people are stupid.