Go get them John Durham ! Make those arrests

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But, but, our institutions!

Seriously, the issue isn't whataboutism. It's about double standards. The law clearly doesn't apply to certain people, and it is misused against others with trumped up or completely manufactured charges. Anyone who can't admit that this is happening is lying to themselves.
Or incredibly stupid

bbsam

Staff member
But, but, our institutions!

Seriously, the issue isn't whataboutism. It's about double standards. The law clearly doesn't apply to certain people, and it is misused against others with trumped up or completely manufactured charges. Anyone who can't admit that this is happening is lying to themselves.
Absolutely. Anyone who thinks a Trump or Clinton or people very close to them will serve any kind of serious legal penalty is incredibly mistaken.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Absolutely. Anyone who thinks a Trump or Clinton or people very close to them will serve any kind of serious legal penalty is incredibly mistaken.

In the case of Trump, they would have to do much better at manufacturing charges and evidence before they'll be able to put him in jail. His supporters get indefinite detention for jay-walking.

oldngray

nowhere special
So might a jury like this be selected because the prosecution just didn't ask the right questions during the selection process? Or they had a limited amount of time and couldn't find a more neutral jury or what? I truly don't know.
Durham tried to get some of the jurors disqualified but the judge wouldn't allow it.

vantexan

Is that what the campaign manager said? That Hillary approved the hoax? That she knew it was a hoax? Is that what he said? Really?
She gave the approval to do the whole thing. On record now. First time one of her people admitted it under oath. I know you want to believe otherwise. You certainly pushed it for years. It was nothing but a dirty campaign trick and look at the division it caused. You Democrats turned a blind eye to her corruption just as you did Biden's. We're all paying for it now. But you'll likely go to your grave believing otherwise because your world only makes sense when you project your anger and angst onto Republicans.

vantexan

Here we go again. Lots of those people were charged as well.
How many were left to rot in jail instead of getting a constitutionally guaranteed speedy trial? How many have actually been tried and convicted and given prison terms? Comparing unarmed middle aged guys who broke some windows to those who assaulted and murdered others and caused billions in damage is ludicrous.

bbsam

Staff member
How many were left to rot in jail instead of getting a constitutionally guaranteed speedy trial? How many have actually been tried and convicted and given prison terms? Comparing unarmed middle age guys who broke some windows to those who assaulted and murdered.others and caused billions in damage is ludicrous.
Hyperbolic much?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How many were left to rot in jail instead of getting a constitutionally guaranteed speedy trial? How many have actually been tried and convicted and given prison terms? Comparing unarmed middle aged guys who broke some windows to those who assaulted and murdered others and caused billions in damage is ludicrous.
He’s immune to truth