Godspeed

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you think showing up on your own strike line, even if unpaid, is "for free" then you really have no appreciation or respect for anyone who came before you, or who will after you.
IMG_4518.gif

BrownSnowFlake

If you think showing up on your own strike line, even if unpaid, is "for free" then you really have no appreciation or respect for anyone who came before you, or who will after you.
Of course I don’t respect you. You’re a fat uneducated steering wheel holder desperately trying to cling to a job that will be automated in about two more weeks. Learn to code.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Hey, that’s great, the $30 a week is to demonstrate how easy it is to build up a nice little cushion for people who don’t seem to understand how to do it and hopefully don’t get stuck in the situation at the next contract.

And the word of advice to you would be to take that money that you say you have in your sock drawer and put it somewhere where you can actually earn something you’re wasting your time keeping in your sock drawer when you could be investing it.
4+ percent return on 3 month CDs at a few local banks right now. Incredible.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Of course I don’t respect you. You’re a fat uneducated steering wheel holder desperately trying to cling to a job that will be automated in about two more weeks. Learn to code.
What's funny is I did that only to turn around and stop because these coding jobs only came in 2 flavors. the "dream job" types where people will actively sabotage their own work enviroment, because it's their dream job. Or some project that is actively detrimental to the "best outcome for the most amount of people with the least amount of freedoms lost" philosophy.

I am so happy to see most of these coding projects being helmed and operated by what I can only imagine to be the worst people society can drum up while being surprisingly unskilled. Things will only get automated I hope when smart folks with good intentions can come back into the field.

I GOT ONE MORE

Do you mean extended summer vacation? Dude is this your first go around?
Let the process work out and don’t worry about what you can’t control. Seriously why are you panicking over the what if and the maybes???
Not my problem, it’s yours.
30 years there, retired in 2020.
Grown ups are required from both sides.
Hope it gets sorted out, but every year….UPS gets more prepared to take the hit and dump the union.

I GOT ONE MORE

Lots of reasonable comments to my post, but many more children offering vacuous responses. Odds are both sides will come to an agreement, but it’s not a sure thing.
Not having planned for not having a job is a real eye opener when the checks stop rolling in.
Toss in the complete loss of benefits should the unthinkable happen and……well, Godspeed to ya.
Time will tell.