Going into feeder in progression.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lack of any damage.... is that an accident ? (I mean crash)

And lack of a photo, do you report it ?

-Bug-

I was involved in an incident where there was no damage to the package car or to any property. Told my center manager so that he wouldn’t be surprised if someone called it in. He wanted to charge me with an avoidable. I asked him if it is an accident if there is zero damage. He did not charge me.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was involved in an incident where there was no damage to the package car or to any property. Told my center manager so that he wouldn’t be surprised if someone called it in. He wanted to charge me with an avoidable. I asked him if it is an accident if there is zero damage. He did not charge me.

I'm sure you can guess my position.

Report everything, and let the chips fall where they may.

It's easier to defend a warning letter.... than a discharge.

-Bug-

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How is it an incident where there was no damage... explain what happen

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Be careful.

Things can happen quickly.

29793136_806951692849101_8481816052908794429_n.jpg

Looks like operator error to me. Probably missed their turn and tried a really tight u-turn. Some of the single axle tractors will turn as tight as my car. .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Looks like operator error to me. Probably missed their turn and tried a really tight u-turn. Some of the single axle tractors will turn as tight as my car. .
Do we know if they laid the set down... looks like that back box is ready to go down but who knows...

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Do we know if they laid the set down... looks like that back box is ready to go down but who knows...

I'm not sure where that happened, the intersection doesn't look familiar.

Drivers need to watch their turns when turning the opposite direction the road is graded. I go to one building that is off a busy road. I watched a driver rush that turn to beat traffic and the outside wheel of his trailer was coming off the ground. Once the outer drive tire is lower than the inside drive tire the front of the trailer starts leaning downhill. Add in acceleration and it wouldn't be hard to roll a top heavy trailer.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Ok I thought that someone took one frame from a video to get that shot... that’s a still shot with the boxes frozen in that position... oh sht..lol ... they try backing and the set tips...

It may be from a video.

It looks like they're stopped since the brake lights are on. I would be curious how this ended...did they back it up or bring in a wrecker.