Going to panel

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Smells like Butthurt up in here
631_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg

Thebrownblob

Yep. He made a promise, bitched at others saying they have no life for doing it and now he is doing exactly what he endlessly bitched about.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he came crying back to UPS begging for his job back.
There’s a word for that I can’t remember what it is ………. Oh yeah hypocrite.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
Mind blown, thanks!
Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.
Scan all pkgs. Of the confirmed pkgs that can't be delivered, at the bottom of the screen, swipe left for non-deliver. Indicate why, then continue to dr the others.
Sorry if this was already explained.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
You can also do it in one stop. Scan all non signature packages leave sig required one(s) on the list at top. If they are home, tap to add to list and sign. If not, slide tracking number left, tap non deliver. It will then prompt for an info notice and ask delivery decision for packages you’ve left. Was playing around one day and figured this one out.
Damn, day late and a buck short.

iruhnman630

Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.
It took me a few months to figure out that you need to slide left on the sig required tracking number and hit non delivery WITHOUT SCANNING IT.

I don't think our supes even know how to do that.

Otherwise I was doing two seperate stops just as this guy is at panel for.

Either there is more to the story, or he is set for a nice backpay check.

DIAD 6 is a joke

Thebrownblob

It took me a few months to figure out that you need to slide left on the sig required tracking number and hit non delivery WITHOUT SCANNING IT.

I don't think our supes even know how to do that.

Otherwise I was doing two seperate stops just as this guy is at panel for.

Either there is more to the story, or he is set for a nice backpay check.

DIAD 6 is a joke
Definitely little trainIng, yesterday out of curiosity, I asked Center Manager how to duplicate a stop on Diad 6. He had no clue how to do it.