Good DR, Bad DR

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
LP tried to make me pay for a package that got wet and ruined once. I pointed out that while in our contract it is actually illegal per a lawyer friend (falls under cost of doing business in my state) and advised that if they made me pay a penny i would cost them way more in send agains. Never heard another word about it...

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

Ouch

I have no problem admitting to the runner/gunner part-----the part I took offense to was when you said I was not an "upstanding employee".
And your not, you have no Integrity. Remember the eam. You break more policies than anyone I've ever met, and you come on here and brag about it. Beats all I've ever seen. Seems like your proud of the lack of integrity. You try to explain how right you are from the companies point of view while you have no regard for the shipper who paid good money you screwed them out of. A late eam will not break the company but you should be terminated for that action. Hits close to home for me cause I represented an employee that was terminated after the center manager told him to do the exact thing you did. When the center manager Was asked why he told the driver to do that, guess what the center manager said? I never said that. Family man and union member gone. SShucks that you can break the rules and policies and brag about it without having any circumstances to face.

Squint

No more work for me!
I have no problem admitting to the runner/gunner part-----the part I took offense to was when you said I was not an "upstanding employee".

Too bad, go cry in a corner. Any center manager would stick up for an upstanding employee, anyone would in management if you were worth the uniform you wear.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
No employee shall make any reimbursement or have monies deducted from his/her pay for loss or damage to parcels except as provided in this Section.

No employee shall be disciplined or required to make reimbursement for lost or damaged parcels unless the Employer demonstrates that the employee, without justification or mitigation, violated pertinent established rules or policies, the observance of which would have prevented the loss or damage. In no event shall a driver be subject to reimbursement for loss or damage to a Driver Release parcel valued at one hundred dollars ($100.00) or less. The Employer will provide each driver a current list of all Driver Release Areas and all Non Driver Release Areas within that driver’s area upon request.

Pretty simple; don't go around DRing all willy-nilly.

moreluck

golden ticket member
First, talking about $$$$ among fellow employees is OK, now it's rude and boastful......can't have it both ways!!! Which is it?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You probably have more than 1 internet device opened to this site replying to multiple posts at once in order to pull this boner. Nothing in this thread was discussed about $4.5M.
It was in another thread that Maple Grove MN driver boasted of having wealth of several million dollars.

Just Lurking

Hell, at $20 per week you were lucky.

I only knew of one person that paid for a bad dr (actually misdelivery). He had $189.50 deducted weekly until it was paid. That amount came from panel decision.