Good Job Carol!

Overpaid Union Thug

If these girls want to have abortions then let them have it. We don’t need any more welfare babies to pay for. I know Republicans can agree on the costs of that.
Why not encourage them to use one (or more) of the many forms of birth control until they’re ready to raise a child? It’s not hard. Pregnancy, like STDs are easily preventable.
You can’t sit here and say you’re pro life but then want to bomb some country .
If you’re seriously equating bombing a lawful enemy target in war to destroying a human fetus in womb then you need to seek the help of a qualified mental health professional ASAP.

Zowert

Supporting an unconstitutional right to rip babies apart in the womb, and killing birthed babies, is a social conscience? 😂
That’s… Not how abortion works.

Honestly I think the SCOTUS wants to overturn Roe vs Wade so there are more wage slaves and soldiers. Every fetus flushed down the toilet is future tax revenue lost. The wealthy need renters and consumers. If these far right people really were pro life they wouldn’t be blowing up clinics and murdering doctors.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Honestly I think the SCOTUS wants to overturn Roe vs Wade so there are more wage slaves and soldiers. Every fetus flushed down the toilet is future tax revenue lost. The wealthy need renters and consumers. If these far right people really were pro life they wouldn’t be blowing up clinics and murdering doctors.
So, on the one hand you have a conspiracy to depopulate the world with a virus intentionally let loose, and on the other you have a conspiracy to increase the population for wage slaves and cannon fodder. Hmmmmm

Zowert

So, on the one hand you have a conspiracy to depopulate the world with a virus intentionally let loose, and on the other you have a conspiracy to increase the population for wage slaves and cannon fodder. Hmmmmm
I don’t think Covid is a conspiracy. Overturning Roe vs Wade is simply about control. Why are so many people concerned with what a woman chooses to do with her body? Why make it mandatory to carry something she has no interest in having… You can’t murder something that doesn’t even have a social security number let alone a heartbeat.

Thebrownblob

I don’t think Covid is a conspiracy. Overturning Roe vs Wade is simply about control. Why are so many people concerned with what a woman chooses to do with her body? Why make it mandatory to carry something she has no interest in having… You can’t murder something that doesn’t even have a social security number let alone a heartbeat.
Why do you think overturning Roe v. Wade would make it mandatory to carry a baby? Because it most certainly does not “outlaw” abortions, and it is about control, it gives the power back to the states and the people of those states through their elected representatives. The only thing the pre-print says is that abortion is not codified in the constitution. If you want a constitutional amendment, do it the right way don’t rely on judicial supremacy, because they don’t make the laws, they only interpret them.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

There are different types of abortions. And yes, sadly, some result in the baby being destroyed in some rather gruesome ways. Your conspiracies and attempt at morally equating an extreme minority of nuts attacking clinics and doctors to being “pro life” is like a horrible punch line.

The only motive of the apparent ruling is to return the issue back to the states where it always belonged according to Article 10. Nothing more. Nothing less.