Good Job Carol!

El Correcto

god is dead
Come on man, upsers.com regularly looks like someone vomited woke garbage ideology all over it. It's not conservatives twisting anything, it's blatant pandering to ESG nonsense.
Not gonna lie, I hella support a gay upsers site.
If I had my way all you working class slubs would have to stare a twink directly in the brown eye to check your time cards.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just to let you know where they stand
If you think ups didn’t know that at least part of that 10k was for abortions then you need to wake up
I’ve already said if you cut a check to any non religious women’s charity you’re cutting a check to abortion. They just go hand in hand. But that isn’t an abortion only charity type deal or a fight for our abortion charity.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve already said if you cut a check to any non religious women’s charity you’re cutting a check to abortion. They just go hand in hand. But that isn’t an abortion only charity type deal or a fight for our abortion charity.

My point was ups knew exactly where their money was going

BrownStains

If these girls want to have abortions then let them have it. We don’t need any more welfare babies to pay for. I know Republicans can agree on the costs of that.