Good Job Carol!

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm guessing this organization does more than just abortion activism
Yawn

Who cares

Why take sides on such a controversial topic? Especially while your competition is eating your lunch? Maybe spend that time and money on fixing your failing network, DIADs, ORION, etc?
Back to mommy’s basement kid. Know your place.

floridays

It's everyone's responsibility to have a social conscience......not just make money.
Abortion will go nowhere, anyone, even pregnant women that identify as men or Michellin tires will be able to kill the result of their unprotected sexual activity.

Exhibiting your social conscience does not have to include killing those without a voice.

My social conscience provokes me to speak for this group without a voice.

Back off the money angle, planned parenthood makes millions and my taxpayer money now goes to fund this government sanctioned murder.

Both by the way will still continue if Roe is overturned.

Overpaid Union Thug

Abortion will go nowhere, anyone, even pregnant women that identify as men or Michellin tires will be able to kill the result of their unprotected sexual activity.

Exhibiting your social conscience does not have to include killing those without a voice.

My social conscience provokes me to speak for this group without a voice.

Back off the money angle, planned parenthood makes millions and my taxpayer money now goes to fund this government sanctioned murder.

Both by the way will still continue if Roe is overturned.
BCD4029F-8057-48B2-A6E8-9134A8B96F9B.jpeg