Good Job Carol!

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
They’ve had a corrupt government for some years now. Doesn’t mean Russia had the right or reason to attack.
Doesn't mean that we should support Ukraine with a corrupt government against Russia that also has a corrupt government with American tax dollars.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Doesn't mean that we should support Ukraine with a corrupt government against Russia that also has a corrupt government with American tax dollars.
I dunno. I’m not a fan of Putin being able to attack whenever he wants to either. It’s a conundrum.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I gave you a funny because you say someone is trying to act intelligent.
Your avatar seems descriptive on the basis of this post.
Why don't you explain tax-write offs and the process of deciding recipients.
Why did UPS give the money to this charity?
Just a chance to show your intelligence.
I may be on your side, don't disappoint me.
1) I don't let dorks on an internet forum tell me what to do, google it
2) You thinking my avatar means anything in particular shows how inadequate of a poster you are
3) If you don't think a women's charity is going to fight against a repeal of Roe v Wade, you're a donkey
4) Carol wasn't even the CEO in 2019 when they made the donation. The thread premise to blame Carol failed from the start line.
5) Donating to a women's charity is not a political statement
6) There is nothing against the law with protesting. As long as they don't beat up the ushers, smear feces on the walls, and hunt down priests like 1/6. if they have a permit, they have a constitutional right to gather.
7) That you 2 noobs can't tell the difference between actual news and the sad attempt of a corporate hit piece shows how lost in the weeds you are

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
2) You thinking my avatar means anything in particular shows how inadequate of a poster you are
3) If you don't think a women's charity is going to fight against a repeal of Roe v Wade, you're a donkey
4) Carol wasn't even the CEO in 2019 when they made the donation. The thread premise to blame Carol failed from the start line.
6) There is nothing against the law with protesting. As long as they don't beat up the ushers, smear feces on the walls, and hunt down priests like 1/6. if they have a permit, they have a constitutional right to gather.
7) That you 2 noobs can't tell the difference between actual news and the sad attempt of a corporate hit piece shows how lost in the weeds you are
They already firebombed a pro life place in Wisconsin

floridays

You went to a lot of trouble to respond. I love someone that is passionate.
I'll let your response stand on it's own.

I did say

I may be on your side, don't disappoint me.

Nice job. :thumbup1:

floridays

They already firebombed a pro life place in Wisconsin
Packers-860x484.jpg

:thumbup1:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You went to a lot of trouble to respond. I love someone that is passionate.
I'll let your response stand on it's own.

I did say

Nice job. :thumbup1:
I didn't even answer your stupid question and you came on BC like you heard a dog whistle
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a funny mutt :cool_dog:
If Soberups didn't retire, he'd give you a bone
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: