Good thing nobody has celebrated or anything

Box Ox

I dont understand what you're getting at and I don't care. I'm past the point of debating with communists.

There's nothing stopping what's coming. Trump is only slowing it down. It's in Revelations.

The wise have stored food and firearms. I wouldn't advise going to their door after you've voted in a collapse.
Nutjob

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
20201110_212428.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
No, it isnt possible that the media purposely lined up our country for big riots when trump is announced the real winner. You're just a conspiracy theorist.

Just like they didnt intentionally overcharge Derek chauvin to cause more riots when the charges happen to be dropped.

bacha29

I dont understand what you're getting at and I don't care. I'm past the point of debating with communists.

There's nothing stopping what's coming. Trump is only slowing it down. It's in Revelations.

The wise have stored food and firearms. I wouldn't advise going to their door after you've voted in a collapse and welcomed fraud.
As of this AM Trump has gone 0 for 7 in front of the courts. When asked by the judge to present their evidence, testify on the record and unwilling to perjure themselves and risk losing their law license their answer was always the same..."We have no evidence" .

Case dismissed !. .. Then again if you think it would do Dear leader some good you could always offer up to the judge passages from the Book Of Revelation as evidence sufficient to warrant overturning an election where the winner is on path for 306 electoral college and 80 million popular votes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As of this AM Trump has gone 0 for 7 in front of the courts. When asked by the judge to present their evidence, testify on the record and unwilling to perjure themselves and risk losing their law license their answer was always the same..."We have no evidence" .

Case dismissed !. .. Then again if you think it would do Dear leader some good you could always offer up to the judge passages from the Book Of Revelation as evidence sufficient to warrant overturning an election where the winner is on path for 306 electoral college and 80 million popular votes.
Lol, you need to stop listening to whatever left wing nut job tells you this stuff.

bacha29

It's not going to change anything for the following two reasons"

1. The order does not say that the ballots won't be counted in the end'
2. There's only 10,000 of them and even if in the unlikely and I do mean unlikely event Trump got all of them he would still fall far short of what he needs to overtake Biden.

A small and very inconsequential victory for Dear Leader. It's like throwing a 25 foot rope to a guy drowning 50 feet off shore.

It will be fine

“None of the votes affected by the ruling had yet been included in the state’s official tally — which as of Thursday had Joe Biden at a 54,000-vote advantage over Trump.”

I guess the ruling keeps Joe from running the score up higher for now.

Box Ox