Good thing nobody has celebrated or anything

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Because they might have ended up looking really stupid
20201111_235249.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

In the European Union, 63% have put a ban on mailing in ballots except for citizens living overseas. Another 22% have imposed a ban even for those overseas. And most of those that allow mail-in ballots require some form of photo ID to get one, according to the report from the Crime Prevention Research Center shared with Secrets.

“These countries have learned the hard way about what happens when mail-in ballots aren’t secured. They have also discovered how hard it is to detect vote buying when both those buying and selling the votes have an incentive to hide the exchange,” said author John R. Lott, the center’s president.

zimbomb

In the European Union, 63% have put a ban on mailing in ballots except for citizens living overseas. Another 22% have imposed a ban even for those overseas. And most of those that allow mail-in ballots require some form of photo ID to get one, according to the report from the Crime Prevention Research Center shared with Secrets.

“These countries have learned the hard way about what happens when mail-in ballots aren’t secured. They have also discovered how hard it is to detect vote buying when both those buying and selling the votes have an incentive to hide the exchange,” said author John R. Lott, the center’s president.
Roughly half the population of europe can vote by mail without a reason.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So dumb that some folks can't understand how that works. LOL
I dont understand what you're getting at and I don't care. I'm past the point of debating with communists.

There's nothing stopping what's coming. Trump is only slowing it down. It's in Revelations.

The wise have stored food and firearms. I wouldn't advise going to their door after you've voted in a collapse and welcomed fraud.