Good thing we are prepared

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Earth city outbound sort ran until 4:30 in the morning and most centers had to leave trailers at their centers because the feeders ran out of hours and couldn’t pull any more loads.
707507BE-4436-4FBB-B505-88A443493CE6.gif

Them trying to figure out what to do

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hannaford paper towels are $1.09/roll. 2-3 sheets keep the food from splattering and I can toss them when the food is done.

Gentlemen, my problem wasn't the splattering of the food on the plate, it was when the cook cycle stopped, the plate was all the way in the back of the microwave. I really didn't want to exert myself by reaching all the way in but if I started another cook cycle to bring it to the front, it would have burnt.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gentlemen, my problem wasn't the splattering of the food on the plate, it was when the cook cycle stopped, the plate was all the way in the back of the microwave. I really didn't want to exert myself by reaching all the way in but if I started another cook cycle to bring it to the front, it would have burnt.

shopping

Pretend its a package in your car and just roll it over.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Cooking with CI is an art.

Cooking with a microwave is quite another art.