Goodbye and Farewell

542thruNthru

Goodbye seasonals. Thanks for doing all the work for me for the last almost 3 months. See you in October.

Anyone else gain the peak season 20lbs like me?

First time in almost 3 months that I've had to actually do my route on my own and my body is hurting already. I'm not used to getting in and out of this seat so much. Anyone else know how I'm feeling?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Goodbye seasonals. Thanks for doing all the work for me for the last almost 3 months. See you in October.

First time in almost 3 months that I've had to actually do my route on my own and my body is hurting already. I'm not used to getting in and out of this seat so much. Anyone else know how I'm feeling?
From just the title, I thought this was going to be a Dave post...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

You should call out tomorrow

542thruNthru

You management now?
SXTj8hAtgRrLn7ouwO.gif

That's uncalled for!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

you should go work for fedex fool