Goodbye Preload, hello OMS!

brownIEman

So, years of disrespect by "drivers" caused our OMS to snap and live on her cell phone for 5 hours of her 5.5 hour shift, made her wear clothes that I would wear to the local Harley Rendezvous, make her snap at old ladies on the phone so bad the Division Manager talked to her, make her ignore the phone that has ringing off the wall, I can go on for hours!!

Well, I will admit in the case of your OMS, there seems to be more than the usual set of issues, so I bet there is a ton more than just one thing that is the cause of those issues. I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the way she is treated by some drivers in your center is among those causes.

Again, let me re-state, non of what I am saying is in any way condoning this sort of behavior, just trying to explain some of what I have seen.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Well, I will admit in the case of your OMS, there seems to be more than the usual set of issues, so I bet there is a ton more than just one thing that is the cause of those issues. I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the way she is treated by some drivers in your center is among those causes.

Again, let me re-state, non of what I am saying is in any way condoning this sort of behavior, just trying to explain some of what I have seen.

I was hired before "Texting Tammy". She has been treated very fairly by everyone in our center as we all really like/liked her. She has become worthless because no one in the building scolds her on her behavior. She is rude and callous. She is vain and selfish. Maybe, that was her true nature all along and she was just sweet to get the job. I can't count how many times someone from HR has come up to "counsel" her on her behavior, clothes or job duties. Yet, she still has a job. How many drivers would have lasted that long? Kneepads must be job security.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I was hired before "Texting Tammy". She has been treated very fairly by everyone in our center as we all really like/liked her. She has become worthless because no one in the building scolds her on her behavior. She is rude and callous. She is vain and selfish. Maybe, that was her true nature all along and she was just sweet to get the job. I can't count how many times someone from HR has come up to "counsel" her on her behavior, clothes or job duties. Yet, she still has a job. How many drivers would have lasted that long? Kneepads must be job security.

How the ugly ones get promoted time after time is beyond me.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

bribery and flattery will get you everywhere