Goodbye UPS

Well, it's been a blast lurking here the past couple years, I finally decided to sign up and now I'm headed out. Another Peak is upon us and after being short staffed ALL summer long, and having already having an extra trailer of volume every day the last 2 weeks we still haven't hired ANY new seasonal workers and my manager doesn't know anything about when we'll be getting any. We had 3 down to start in the last 3 weeks but none of them made it a full week if they showed up at all.

I just put in my final notice, November 24th, 2021. Their insurance isn't worth it.

trickpony1

Well, it's been a blast lurking here the past couple years, I finally decided to sign up and now I'm headed out. Another Peak is upon us and after being short staffed ALL summer long, and having already having an extra trailer of volume every day the last 2 weeks we still haven't hired ANY new seasonal workers and my manager doesn't know anything about when we'll be getting any. We had 3 down to start in the last 3 weeks but none of them made it a full week if they showed up at all.

I just put in my final notice, November 24th, 2021. Their insurance isn't worth it.
Staffing isn't your problem.
Worry about yourself and not what your manager is/isn't doing.

Insurance not worth it?
It may not be now but when you need it, it will be.
There's a reason it's referred to as "cadillac insurance".

Reconsider your decision because once you quit, there's no coming back.

Genuine helping.

ManInBrown

Why in the world are you concerned about staffing? You’re one person. Do your job in a safe and most effective as possible manner. Staffing has nothing to do with you. You shouldn’t be doing one more extra bit of work regardless of if you’re the only employee who showed up, or they send 30 people home because they have too many preloaders. That’s their problem to figure out, not yours.

We had 35 feeder drivers call off yesterday, combined with the Sun-Thur drivers that weren’t working. Do you think I worked 14 hours to be a hero and pick up the slack? Absolutely not. I walked out the door after working 8.25 hours. Staffing isn’t your problem.

Last edited:

From a Land Brown Under

Goodbye PT sup. You will be oh so missed.
1E53EF8A-B010-4D5E-B08B-E737C2DFD936.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Take this @rod he’s one of yours probably puts ranch dressing on everything he eats

And this is our future generation.

Just like I went grocery shopping today store manager was running the cash register because nobody wants to come to work

Looks like everyone needs a cry towel.
Smh

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

You work @ Maple Grove ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Staffing isn't your problem.
Worry about yourself and not what your manager is/isn't doing.

Insurance not worth it?
It may not be now but when you need it, it will be.
There's a reason it's referred to as "cadillac insurance".

Reconsider your decision because once you quit, there's no coming back.

Genuine helping.
Bona fide.

Shift Inhibit

Well, it's been a blast lurking here the past couple years, I finally decided to sign up and now I'm headed out. Another Peak is upon us and after being short staffed ALL summer long, and having already having an extra trailer of volume every day the last 2 weeks we still haven't hired ANY new
seasonal workers and my manager doesn't know anything about when we'll be getting any. We had 3 down to start in the last 3 weeks but none of them made it a full week if they showed up at all.

NEXT !

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Notices are for chumps.

If you leaving then leave.

Helping.

Not genuinely tho...

Shift Inhibit

Don’t leave, peak is a challenge but it’s so rewarding… we will hire more hourly employees we promise… also, it’s kinda fun watching things implode 😊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD
🧔✊