Goodbye UPS

Seymour Packages

I totally agree.

All these people that say stick it to management. Make them pay. I would love to see it implode. Burn it to the ground. I hope it's the worst peak ever.

Well, UPS management doesn't pay, the customer does. I will go out of my way to service the customer despite UPS.
That's a toxic way to see things. Almost as bad as Gabby Petitto blaming herself for that scumbag boyfriend of hers hitting her. If management puts an impossible amount of work on my package car, I will work safely until 30 minutes before DOT hours and drive back. It is not about the customers at that point. Ringing a doorbell at 21:55 for a signature required package and waking up the whole house on a school night is not service. It's an annoyance caused by cutting routes, overdispatch, and self-inflicted staffing shortages. This company made 7 billion dollars after expenses in Q3 of this year. Any lack of staffing is 100% on them. I sleep well at night knowing that I give 100% every day. My customers love me. However UPS forgot about customers long ago. Do what you can, safely.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m currently looking for other options as well. I get called upon to help every Tom, dick and Harry. But yesterday I was out till 830 to come back and realize literally everybody was clocked out by 630. UPS is a bull:censored2: job for robots who have no other skill. I will 100% go out on route and abandon the route at my first stop and throw the keys as far as I can when I get something else lined up. No notice. No :censored2:s given. Fah-Q UPS
No you won’t

That's a toxic way to see things. Almost as bad as Gabby Petitto blaming herself for that scumbag boyfriend of hers hitting her. If management puts an impossible amount of work on my package car, I will work safely until 30 minutes before DOT hours and drive back. It is not about the customers at that point. Ringing a doorbell at 21:55 for a signature required package and waking up the whole house on a school night is not service. It's an annoyance caused by cutting routes, overdispatch, and self-inflicted staffing shortages. This company made 7 billion dollars after expenses in Q3 of this year. Any lack of staffing is 100% on them. I sleep well at night knowing that I give 100% every day. My customers love me. However UPS forgot about customers long ago. Do what you can, safely.
If you are on a route long enough your opinion would change

rod

Retired 22 years
I’m currently looking for other options as well. I get called upon to help every Tom, dick and Harry. But yesterday I was out till 830 to come back and realize literally everybody was clocked out by 630. UPS is a bull:censored2: job for robots who have no other skill. I will 100% go out on route and abandon the route at my first stop and throw the keys as far as I can when I get something else lined up. No notice. No :censored2:s given. Fah-Q UPS
Have you been a quitter all your life or are you just getting started at it?

upsgrunt

One thing I always said I’d do toward the end, but never got the chance, was to sheet every stop as “duplicate stop” so the report would show 11 hours worked, 200 miles driven, 0 stops and 0 packages delivered just to see the look on their face when called into the office. “The duplicate button was stuck”

Back From Break

ManInBrown

Maybe is much pleasure gives you to stick it to management on the other hand I have a conscience and I still want to make service to my customers
Woah woah woah, I gave them 100% for the time I was on the road. I didn’t tell them to dispatch me like a bunch of idiots. Who said I didn’t try my best to service the customer? Anything I brought back missed at peak was a result of their poor planning, not anything I did or didn’t do on the road.

Woah woah woah, I gave them 100% for the time I was on the road. I didn’t tell them to dispatch me like a bunch of idiots. Who said I didn’t try my best to service the customer? Anything I brought back missed at peak was a result of their poor planning, not anything I did or didn’t do on the road.
I don't know I just try
As much as job sucks some days I've always been grateful for the opportunity