Got fired.. going to hearing tomorrow hoping to get my job back

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The problem is that all those packages showed being delivered when checked online.
If you were one of those customers, you'd be furious. A few of them were probably out there with a flashlight looking for it.
Deserved discipline, will be back delivering eventually.

novadriver

The problem is that all those packages showed being delivered when checked online.
If you were one of those customers, you'd be furious. A few of them were probably out there with a flashlight looking for it.
Deserved discipline, will be back delivering eventually.

Exactly...

F

FrigidAdCorrector

An accident is hitting the wrong button and having to void and resheet it. It takes a conscious thought to sign for it.

O/C

thats the way i was trained to do it on that route and thats what the note says when u scan a pkg for that address.
Who trained you to do that? I sure hope this was the first time you signed for undeliverable pigs, they did ask that question. I cannot believe that people fail to understand that every pkg is now trackable and accounted for, where the pkgs still in your truck after you signed for them? If you are lucky at these hearings and they have some mercy on you start covering your hind end and learn from your elders. Good luck and act contrite.

Sent using BrownCafe App

O/C

Who trained you to do that? I sure hope this was the first time you signed for undeliverable pigs, they did ask that question. I cannot believe that people fail to understand that every pkg is now trackable and accounted for, where the pkgs still in your truck after you signed for them? If you are lucky at these hearings and they have some mercy on you start covering your hind end and learn from your elders. Good luck and act contrite.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sorry I meant undeliverable pkgs not pigs, at least not live ones.

Sent using BrownCafe App