Got fired.. going to hearing tomorrow hoping to get my job back

Geo926

Maybe the OP didn't feel like service crossing everything? That's a lot of work!

Nova what did you do with the pieces when you signed for them? Did you keep them with your send agains or chuck them in the back of the truck? Just curious.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Maybe the OP didn't feel like service crossing everything? That's a lot of work!

Nova what did you do with the pieces when you signed for them? Did you keep them with your send agains or chuck them in the back of the truck? Just curious.
We don't normally service cross EC here. Just write EC on it that's good enough.

Brownslave688

And scratch out the PAL sticker.
I haven't been on preload in awhile but all of our send agains get loaded into a trailer on the local sort.

Then unloaded in the morning just like a regular trailer. A sup always stood there with marker and marked them out while it was u loaded.

novadriver

Threw them on slide, i was told i dont need to write ec on them but ill start doing it from now on.

PT Car Washer

I haven't been on preload in awhile but all of our send agains get loaded into a trailer on the local sort.

Then unloaded in the morning just like a regular trailer. A sup always stood there with marker and marked them out while it was u loaded.
Shouldn't that be a Union job? Sounds like a lot of people in one trailer. Unloader and a sup and the SPA queen.

By The Book

I am very curious as to what made you think to do this and if for even a moment you thought that it was not the right thing to do.

I cannot think of any option where signing for packages without delivering them would be something that I would even consider.
I'm thinking he was punching out but the darn diad wouldn't let him. Stops in prerecord and brought them up, made something up, then signed for them and punched out. Who's next on the guessing game?

Brownslave688

Really. We have the printers but most use the labels. I would think that would slow down the sorters.
its not 1 sorter 1 loader like it used to be. I know all centers are set up a little different but the sort isle is set up so all of the unload volume just goes down 1 belt and you line that belt with sorters.

Holy run on sentence.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Erm, your center manager has the power to bring you back today...doesn't have to "try" to do anything and it doesn't have to go to panel.

I don't know what you did, but don't skip your lunch. If they don't have grounds to terminate you'll be back. If they do, it could go either way.

Reckon the Labor Manager has a say?

rickyb

center manager says he'll try and get me back in on friday and put this behind us.. I sure hope he lets me back.. I think ill skip my lunch for next 18 months just to stay under radar
get over yourself. who cares, its ups. theres way better work out there, although these are precarious economic times for the middle class.