Got fired

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so did the union actually think they were improving on this language or do you think it was traded away for something else??

Ya know, something was up with this contract. Give backs in every article. Give backs in heatlh and welfare. Give backs in progression for part timers. Give backs for our retirees, and with technology, MORE defined language making it easier to take out package drivers and feeder drivers.

I cannot say why they gave this all away, they just did.

We gained nothing in this contract when you subtract the costs of the teamcare plan. I have spoken to retirees who were in tears over this deal. Next thing to deal with is maintaining the anger over this contract and payback our local for agreeing to screw us in this contract.

Neither RON H nor JAY PHILLIPS stood up for us in local 396 and rather, stood with the IBT and worked with them to take away the very things we fought hard to earn over the last 2 decades.

Whatever the deal was, i hope it was worth it to Ron and Jay, who will see their final year greeted with disrespect.

Peace

TOS

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Ya know, something was up with this contract. Give backs in every article. Give backs in heatlh and welfare. Give backs in progression for part timers. Give backs for our retirees, and with technology, MORE defined language making it easier to take out package drivers and feeder drivers.

I cannot say why they gave this all away, they just did.

We gained nothing in this contract when you subtract the costs of the teamcare plan. I have spoken to retirees who were in tears over this deal. Next thing to deal with is maintaining the anger over this contract and payback our local for agreeing to screw us in this contract.

Neither RON H nor JAY PHILLIPS stood up for us in local 396 and rather, stood with the IBT and worked with them to take away the very things we fought hard to earn over the last 2 decades.

Whatever the deal was, i hope it was worth it to Ron and Jay, who will see their final year greeted with disrespect.

Peace

TOS

Retirees I talk to are glad it's settled. As far as sheeting a NDA NI and then delivering later, the guy should be canned. Sounds like Special K made a habit out of this procedure.

oldngray

nowhere special
Retirees I talk to are glad it's settled. As far as sheeting a NDA NI and then delivering later, the guy should be canned. Sounds like Special K made a habit out of this procedure.

I had places that got NDA's even though they didn't open until 11 ( or 12 or later). Mostly knock off shoes. Still had to make attempt before 10:30

And for NDA you don't void the first attempt or it will show as late. Count it as 2 stops but be at that location twice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Over the years I have found no one really cares about late airs. Too many to do by 10:30? Do them late and send message. Never once did I hear a word...

PT Car Washer

Over the years I have found no one really cares about late airs. Too many to do by 10:30? Do them late and send message. Never once did I hear a word...
Never have had a discipline issue for late air. And I have had plenty being an article 40 air exemption driver. Cheat and you will be fired.

instantK

I'm very nervous coming back being brought back under the last chance agreement... Time to start my walk on egg shells.. I honestly learned my lesson but now its time for no mistakes

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm very nervous coming back being brought back under the last chance agreement... Time to start my walk on egg shells.. I honestly learned my lesson but now its time for no mistakes

what exactly does the "last chance agreement" entail? Any screw up and you're out? How long does that last?

Just follow your methods and you'll be money

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
leave the eggshells at home and Work by the Methods,Work Safely,Work as Directed. In short do the job as if your center manager were right there beside you( he really is) . It's easier to do the job RIGHT than it is to take shortcuts