Got hurt at work.

Thebrownblob

I broke my foot by putting it in ur a**
1691011289929.gif

nWo

Management refused to give me taw. Which I was okay with. Getting paid to sit at home is better than getting paid to work. My :censored2: sup thought the BWC would believe his lies.

And Liberty mutual denied everything for me. Denied pt. Denied the MRI. Denied the surgery. Denied doctor's visit. Industrial Commission and BWC hearings all ruled in my favor and liberty mutual eventually had to pay up. The delays just cost them more money in temporary total disability checks.

Thebrownblob

Management refused to give me taw. Which I was okay with. Getting paid to sit at home is better than getting paid to work. My :censored2: sup thought the BWC would believe his lies.

And Liberty mutual denied everything for me. Denied pt. Denied the MRI. Denied the surgery. Denied doctor's visit. Industrial Commission and BWC hearings all ruled in my favor and liberty mutual eventually had to pay up. The delays just cost them more money in temporary total disability checks.
Liberty mutual is easily, the most evil company I’ve ever dealt with. Not surprised UPS partners with them.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Weird , I’ve had two hernias and process went smooth everything full paid.

Did you fill out the correct paper work and faxed it asap 🤦‍♂️