Got hurt at work.

Cgs1226

When your TAW is up you either go home and get Comp checks while awaiting surgery or you go back to work. If you can’t work anymore they can give you a settlement and you resign.
Hopefully it won't be surgery, still have to get report back from MRI. I have been getting better with my doctor but taking a while. I'm assuming they're going to want to try some injections first.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hopefully it won't be surgery, still have to get report back from MRI. I have been getting better with my doctor but taking a while. I'm assuming they're going to want to try some injections first.
They will usually try the least invasive treatments first, they sent me to PT before they would approve surgery.

UnionStrong

Ya I did PT with their doctor, was killing me. Smartened up, got attorney and switched doctors. Been with new doctor for almost four weeks and it is helping way more.
I never went to their doctor. I had a top orthopedic surgeon who didn’t take :censored2: from half ass insurance adjusters

Cgs1226

Yep. They tried to torment me on TAW by making me file the driver’s paperwork. I :censored2:ed it up so they finally said to stay home.
Ya TAW is a :censored2:in scam. Couldn't move the other day so I didn't go in, got a no call no show lol. Go in today and my boss is pissed I'm there just sitting. The goofiness is ridiculous.

Thebrownblob

It’s funny to see how little those idiot’s do all day.
Conference calls until PCM, nonsense, discipline, warning, letters, and such till 920, another conference call after Drivers leave to tell the real boss he did what he was told. Lunch at noon. Grab the computer and head home by 1:30 -2 o’clock.

Better get ready for Carol and AI to take that job or at least reduce the number of them soon

Cgs1226

Conference calls until PCM, nonsense, discipline, warning, letters, and such till 920, another conference call after Drivers leave to tell the real boss he did what he was told. Lunch at noon. Grab the computer and head home by 1:30 -2 o’clock.

Better get ready for Carol and AI to take that job or at least reduce the number of them soon
Oh ya, supervisors definitely getting slashed.

UnionStrong

Wiffle ball

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I do have a lawyer
CookedNippyBlackcrappie-max-1mb.gif