Got married can i TRANSFER CA to TX??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
so i was in a long distance relationship 8 years and i finally married the girl. Problem is she lives in TX and i live in California I want to know if its possible to transfer to A TX hub. I been a preloder almost 2 years.
yes you can put in for an educational transfer....it does take awhile to get through the process (could be 2 months before you are approved or denied)...and like another member already said...you must enroll in a college and have a class schedule all set up before you even fill out the transfer paperwork.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

yes you can put in for an educational transfer....it does take awhile to get through the process (could be 2 months before you are approved or denied)...and like another member already said...you must enroll in a college and have a class schedule all set up before you even fill out the transfer paperwork.

...and pay for the classes upfront...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your first mistake was getting married; you're on your own from here.....
with only 2 years in....it might be easier and cheaper for him to quit...move...and reapply within the next month at the new building. They're hiring for Christmas...and what could he be making now...$12/hour?

CerealKilla415

Lmao..man.. and we see each other every 2 mnths for like 2 weeks or so..if that answers yalls questions...i have been there people arnt really freaked out by me ut then again im only visiting there like 2 weeks at a time not asking for work and all..i just wanna avoid going there and being jobless and then being discriminated against or something .. wouldnt UPS find it odd that i apply for college in a different state?