Got married can i TRANSFER CA to TX??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lmao..man.. and we see each other every 2 mnths for like 2 weeks or so..if that answers yalls questions...i have been there people arnt really freaked out by me ut then again im only visiting there like 2 weeks at a time not asking for work and all..i just wanna avoid going there and being jobless and then being discriminated against or something .. wouldnt UPS find it odd that i apply for college in a different state?
Well assuming one of you was going to have to move to the other person's state at some point.....Shouldn't you have thought about all that before you got married?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Lmao..man.. and we see each other every 2 mnths for like 2 weeks or so..if that answers yalls questions...i have been there people arnt really freaked out by me ut then again im only visiting there like 2 weeks at a time not asking for work and all..i just wanna avoid going there and being jobless and then being discriminated against or something .. wouldnt UPS find it odd that i apply for college in a different state?
I'm sure managers at UPS are staying up late wondering what preloaders are doing.

CerealKilla415

And i know because they give my girlfriend crap just for wearing a pin that says "being gay is ok" Its usual older caucasians or realllly redneck people..no offence to anyone. They can be cruel :glare: and yea its illegal to discriminate cause of orientation but they wont say thats the reason they dont hire you...im like top 3 in my hub misload maybe once every six months ..and they probably still wouldnt care :( my cuzin had to move to a major city for being gay and he doesnt act it ..just rumors spread o_o now with me you can tell..lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And i know because they give my girlfriend crap just for wearing a pin that says "being gay is ok" Its usual older caucasians or realllly redneck people..no offence to anyone. They can be cruel :glare: and yea its illegal to discriminate cause of orientation but they wont say thats the reason they dont hire you...im like top 3 in my hub misload maybe once every six months ..and they probably still wouldnt care :( my cuzin had to move to a major city for being gay and he doesnt act it ..just rumors spread o_o now with me you can tell..lol

I like Lesbians:D:D

542thruNthru

It's called dress the part. Everyone does it. If I'm going into a interview I'm not going to dress like some redneck warehouse worker. I'm going to dress professional. If you do that I doubt they will know you are lesbian.

If your girlfriend is showing up to interviews with a pin that says "being gay is ok." Than I can understand an employer not being excited about it. No one wants to hear about someone else's politics or sexual preference in a job interview. I wouldn't show up with a pin that says "make America great again" or "I like big racks."

Good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im scared i wouldnt get hired cause texas people are still afraid of gay girls and guys
Then maybe moving to Texas to live and work is an issue that:

A) you should have discussed and planned out with your girl before you got married.

B) you should still discuss with your wife now, instead of with strangers on the internet.