GOT UM

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I dont necessarily care for Trump, but you'd never know about anything happening under his administration outside of impeachment by listening to CNN or MSNBC all day. CNN quickly went from this headline to how Trump left the Democrats out of the loop in regards to the raid being carried out.

Box Ox

Did Trump Say to 'Stop Congratulating Obama for Killing Bin Laden'?

HNibHrS.png

"Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K."

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

"Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. #debate"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 23, 2012

BrownArmy

Did Trump Say to 'Stop Congratulating Obama for Killing Bin Laden'?

HNibHrS.png

"Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K."

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

"Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. #debate"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 23, 2012

Trump also said he’d be too busy being President to play golf.

PSYCH!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm glad we got that dude, but Trump trying to tell the story like he was right there is pretty weird.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

LOL ISIS leader "died like a dog....whimpering screaming and crying!" - Donald Trump

I heard he blew himself up. How could he whimper, scream, or cry if he was basically pink mist? Trump gives himself full credit for anything that serves him, and walks away from that which doesn't. He's pretty predictable. Doesn't ever take any responsibility for failures, of which he has many.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Armchair bone-spurs warrior.

"If I was there, I would have MADE him renounce Allah and burn his Quoran!!! But, my bone spurs were aching and KFC had a special on party buckets, so I couldn't be there. But IF i were there, he would have PAID bigly...everyone says so".

"Worship ME...I'M A GENIUS!!".

Box Ox

I heard he blew himself up. How could he whimper, scream, or cry if he was basically pink mist?

I imagine there was some screaming and whimpering between he and the three kids he eventually blew up with him as delta force dogs chased them into what I assume was the getaway tunnel he was eventually cornered in.

BrownArmy

Seemed like he was excited that a Muslim terrorist and disgusting piece of garbage was killed like the little bitch he was.

Meanwhile liberals are mourning the death of an "austere religious scholar".

MAGA

Kewl, Trump’s a draft-dodger.

I’m sure he was super excited watching real men do their job.

It will be fine

I imagine there was some screaming and whimpering between he and the three kids he eventually blew up with him as delta force dogs chased them into what I assume was the getaway tunnel he was eventually cornered in.
So he had time to grab a suicide vest but not a gun before he ran into a dead end tunnel? Strange choices.