Gotta love ups (:

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Gotta love how I load 3 trucks about 800 packages total, I get slammed as usually yet I try my hardest to keep my area clean which I do and yet I still get told to hurry up every gosh darn minute by my boss. No help whats so ever. But hey that's UPS at its finest. Tired of working fast trying to not get bitched at and I still do. So darn frustrating.

Box Ox

800 over 3 routes would be pretty light at my center. Hope it gets better for ya. Tell your supervisors you work safely and don't appreciate the harassment. They'll want to make you look like the turd if you get hurt or start misloading.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
800 over 3 routes would be pretty light at my center. Hope it gets better for ya. Tell your supervisors you work safely and don't appreciate the harassment. They'll want to make you look like the turd if you get hurt or start misloading.
thanks man. Appreciate it. And thanks for the advise as well.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
the louder they yell the slower I go.If you want to have some REALfun load one package at a time and let all of your packages go down the belt. Stand back and watch heads explode!
you ar a part timer: ALL you have to do is show up every day,on time,don;t steal and you are untouchable