Government shut down

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Tattletale :)

You responded too quickly. I was going to put this on my other post. Lol.
A0540120-D06A-444F-B3A4-93E0BCA66B4B.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I got a picture of Roofus in Kentucky!
View attachment 232462
Notice the "kissing cousins" hair cut and obvious bad oral hygiene. Careful what you say around him though. His gigantic ears pick up a lot!

Got my two front teeth knocked out by my brother a few years before that picture was taken. Had speech therapy for years to learn how to talk without a lisp. Cut my own hair before that picture because another brother put gum in my hair.
Thankfully I am confident enough in myself that your hurtful words do not effect me....

542thruNthru

Got my two front teeth knocked out by my brother a few years before that picture was taken. Had speech therapy for years to learn how to talk without a lisp. Cut my own hair before that picture because another brother put gum in my hair.
Thankfully I am confident enough in myself that your hurtful words do not effect me....

So what I took away from all that is.... you were a little bitch that your brothers beat up a lot.

:)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Need it to reopen so I can get my son his Global Entry processed. It’s hard enough already just getting an appointment, they canceled ours and didn’t replace it. We have until March to get it done from application time or we lose our $100.

bbsam

Staff member
Just be proud of your southern heritage.

boxdust

our senators are getting paid but when I was at the airport today, the state food bank was set up outside giving bags of food to TSA agents as they walked to their cars. it's BS that they are working full days and then have to get hand outs to survive