Grand Rapids Driver positive Covid

Ptrunner

We had a positive test for a grand rapids delivery driver. He is in quarantine now. We were alerted at a PCM. We stopped doing those this week but it was stupid because they gathered us all in one place to go over it and on top of that we have been taking separate breaks but they went and had everyone take break together. There must've been 20 guys in the break room area.

Grand Rapids has done a good job of taking steps to maintain social distance before and after work with the guard shack. Leaving doors open and the entrance to building. Otherwise one day we were offered gloves those only last a few days. No mask. They have someone wiping down equipment before the shift but everyone is touching everything through the shift. They have not done a good job production wise theyre still 2 per trailer within 3-4 feet of one another. At some point that will have to stop.

i wonder if they informed everyone he delivered to that he had it or his preloader or people in the building he's talked with as just conversation you can give the virus to people.

over9five

Staff member
They have not done a good job production wise theyre still 2 per trailer within 3-4 feet of one another. At some point that will have to stop.
Made me LOL... At what point do you think that will be?
It's pretty much too late now. Most people have it, they just don't know it yet.

rod

Retired 22 years
You do realize there is more than one Grand Rapids don't you? Which one are you talking about?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We had a positive test for a grand rapids delivery driver. He is in quarantine now. We were alerted at a PCM. We stopped doing those this week but it was stupid because they gathered us all in one place to go over it and on top of that we have been taking separate breaks but they went and had everyone take break together. There must've been 20 guys in the break room area.

Grand Rapids has done a good job of taking steps to maintain social distance before and after work with the guard shack. Leaving doors open and the entrance to building. Otherwise one day we were offered gloves those only last a few days. No mask. They have someone wiping down equipment before the shift but everyone is touching everything through the shift. They have not done a good job production wise theyre still 2 per trailer within 3-4 feet of one another. At some point that will have to stop.

i wonder if they informed everyone he delivered to that he had it or his preloader or people in the building he's talked with as just conversation you can give the virus to people.
You are responsible for your own health. If it's unsafe. Do not work next to somebody. You have rights. Use them

trickpony1

...still waiting to see someone that has it ...HOAX 9/11 was an inside job!!

I, too, would like to believe this virus is a hoax, an elaborate and well orchestrated ploy, to what end....I don't know but the number of countries involved would be difficult to blow smoke up the world's pant leg.....wouldn't you think?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
34F28836-9E63-4E0D-A7E1-9C6709D4588E.jpeg

ManInBrown

Hey
Nobody is going to pass me up in backing
Yeah I never had a lot of backs. Delivered in a very rich area and walked every stop off. All my backs were early in the morning doing my business. Maybe 5 tops. But if I got that message my backs would've been through the roof that day.

Talk about not reading the room. Still harping on this dumb BS when we’re dealing with this virus. Ridiculous.

Yeah I never had a lot of backs. Delivered in a very rich area and walked every stop off. All my backs were early in the morning doing my business. Maybe 5 tops. But if I got that message my backs would've been through the roof that day.

Talk about not reading the room. Still harping on this dumb BS when we’re dealing with this virus. Ridiculous.
Somebody has to be first on a list might as well be me